EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He craps on us way more. Sick of people not defending this board. Go check out his Facebook page for the bile he spouts about this place on a daily basis.

Last edited:
I’m not on Facebook for a reason. The world is tough enough without dealing with all the worthless idiots on that type of social media.

And this board, just like many others, can get a bit… in the words of the ******* generation… “toxic”. Can Nanjin be a jerk? Sure. But constantly going to his Facebook page to see if he bad mouths this board, is the definition of doing something stupid in the hopes there’s a different outcome. Stay off social media, and you’d be surprised how your brain might actually be free of a crap-ton of bull$#@t.

Last edited:
I go there for updates, pictures of which I share here. Frankly I am responsible for most updates on figures from that company.

So I post them here, and also let this board know how that guy smiles as he insults his customers and takes your money.

Has anyone who pre-ordered Locutus from BBTS received their final invoice yet? Site still says ‘pre-order sold out, estimated shipping August 2023’.
I haven’t received it yet either. They seem to get their stock 2 months after those who ordered direct from EXO. That’s what happened for me with Archer.

Has anyone who pre-ordered Locutus from BBTS received their final invoice yet? Site still says ‘pre-order sold out, estimated shipping August 2023’.
Since Exo just started shipping them out, I imagine BBTS still needs time to receive/sort/stock them and then prepare for reshipment. They're ultimately a middle man so there's naturally going to be some delay, it's normal to get things later from BBTS compared to direct order.
Their august estimation may have been a bit optimistic, they may have thought they'd get them in earlier in the month.

Since Exo just started shipping them out, I imagine BBTS still needs time to receive/sort/stock them and then prepare for reshipment. They're ultimately a middle man so there's naturally going to be some delay, it's normal to get things later from BBTS compared to direct order.
Their august estimation may have been a bit optimistic, they may have thought they'd get them in earlier in the month.
For what it’s worth, my order from the exo-6 site sale ETA is 2nd week of September so probably a 2 week wait at least I would guess unless they shipped out to retailers already.

20230826_095817.jpg

"Data! What the f*** is going on here!?!" :oops::unsure:

Super helpful! Thanks for posting this
Glad i could help. I got my Locutus a week ago and there was a free floating wire in the foam packaging.
Didn't know where it went. I checked Exo site .There was no instruction video. So i checked youtube for a
figure review and there it was .

That pose of Locutus on the left looks so lifelike. Awesome work!

Back