EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos, Dave. That really does look incredible. Probably the most impressive release since Data, so I’m glad the extra time was worth it. I can see this one becoming a grail item for many down the road. Shame you had to mod the LED, mind you.

Really looking forward to receiving this. Would you say it defo needs some extra care with handling, as that review mentioned?
No it's a pretty sturdy figure for the most part. The only issue I had was with those two strips on either side of the crotch armor. They fell off on mine so probably need to be super glued back down.

Can you imagine if the Borg weren't wireless? They all had flying leads plugged into giant outlets. Their cable management would be a nightmare.

No it's a pretty sturdy figure for the most part. The only issue I had was with those two strips on either side of the crotch armor. They fell off on mine so probably need to be super glued back down.
@Mike86 received a Shran with loose stitching and your Locutus has pieces coming off?

For a premium figure that is disappointing.

I suppose, but stuff like that never bothers me if it's easily correctable. And this is clearly a pretty experimental figure for Exo-6, so the fact they were able to pull it off as well as they did makes up for any minor glue issues.

fast arrival in UK. Figure looks great just waiting on batteries before doing some proper photos.

Did notice a silver part was loose on head, looks like it should have been glued on, and the right foot you can see the peg.

Also looks like the Magnet that attaches on arm wasn’t glued so fell off, though can be fixed easily.
IMG_3257.jpeg
IMG_3255.jpeg
IMG_3254.jpeg

Sorry if I missed it but is it supposed to come with the wires loose like this to attach yourself?

Edit: I think so, due to swap out hand :p

Attachments

• IMG_4088.jpeg
    IMG_4088.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sorry if I missed it but is it supposed to come with the wires loose like this to attach yourself?

Edit: I think so, due to swap out hand :p
Yes. Tubes/cables are for you to fit.

Wow! EXO-6 does it again! Locutus arrives 9 days after paying the invoice! Still quicker than it takes for Sideshow for ship a figure to me from the west coast of the United States to the east coast.

I've installed batteries but apparently I am a total idiot -- how do you activate the light?

Locutus just beamed in and I have to say that this is EXO-6's magnum opus, thus far.

I won't be able to display him yet but I had to check out the figure itself and take a couple of pics. Heftier than I was expecting, so definitely use the stand for permanent display. I'm not sure how long the ankles will hold it up, otherwise.

Just blown away by the amount of detailing and the incredible likeness to Patrick Steward at that time.

Loved the packaging, as well. Wonderful job, Nanjin!

EXO-6 Locutus 1.jpg

EXO-6 Locutus 2.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness of the second pic. I didn't notice it until now. But it still captures "Locutus" at his best...

Back