EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The invoices have just been sent out! He looks incredible in those photos. Although the 2.5 score for the accessories is a bit rough…given he had no accessories in the show. But still, can’t wait to get him!

Has anyone outside of Australia received their invoice yet for Locutus? Wondering if the recent news and reveals has delayed their response to this.

I believe he stated only Australia’s would be going out this week and the rest would follow afterwards. For some reason I am thinking ours will go out next week but I cannot remember if that is just an assumption or if it was based on reading something from Nanjin or EXO.

I tried payment via my cell phone and it initially said "The checkout page you're looking for does not exist", but payment went through anyway.

I checked paypal and EXO-6 site and both show payment was completed.

"Your resistance is hopeless... Number One."

Attachments

• IMG_20230810_202440.png
    IMG_20230810_202440.png
    11 MB · Views: 0
Yes. I own 4 EXO Figures of varying quality. I feel as if they have veered off course and I cannot trust them with a PO anymore
I'm curious, which four do you have? I too have four: Mirror Spock, Mirror Sulu, TMP Kirk, and Kolinahr Spock, but I am happy with all our them.

Back