EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S1 Tasha Yar (need that uniform)
Ishara Yar (Tasha's sister)
Ensign Ro
Guinan
Gowron
Q in Starfleet uniform

Dr. Pulaski
Tasha Yar
Ensign Ro Laren
Guinan
Sherlock Holmes Data
Starfleet Q

Last edited:
Captain Jellico (could double as a great custom Dick Jones)
Ensign Ro
Barclay
Guinan
Face of the Enemy Troi
TNG Uniform Chief O’Brien
Romulan Troi would be near the top of my list as well, but I wasn't sure if alternate looks for the main cast really counted or not. Because if it is, there's a ton of Holodeck outfits I would want included as well.

Romulan Troi would be near the top of my list as well, but I wasn't sure if alternate looks for the main cast really counted or not. Because if it is, there's a ton of Holodeck outfits I would want included as well.
You make a good great point! I would need to update my list to include A Fistful of Datas, Data. That mustache!

Outside of the main crew I would list Q in Star Fleet uniform, Tasha Yar (although that would make me also want the crew in season 1 uniforms eventually), Ensign Ro & O’Brian in whatever season uniforms the rest are in unless it’s the same as his DS9 uniform. After those I would say Borg and other aliens. Data as Sherlock would be a neat variant I would buy.

He was usually included in the main cast photos, so we can be pretty confident he'll get made.
I looked up the TNG cast photos before I posted my list and did not see him in the few I scrolled through which is why I added him to my list. Either way, I'd suspect he'd get made but 🤷‍♀️

My list would be:

Admiral McCoy
Ambassador Spock
Yar (Yesterday’s Enterprise, but any version)
Ro
Lore
Hugh
Lwaxana Troi

Barclay
Starfleet Q
Ro
Yar (Yesterday’s Enterprise)
Hugh
Guinan

For Yar, I don‘t need the s1/s2 uniform if it is used only on one crewman. Now if we got most of the bridge crew redone, that’s a different story. Otherwise, it seems silly to spend R&D on that uniform for a one-off release.

Yeah, agreed about Yar. I don’t really know if we need nor would I necessarily want the season one/two uniforms. Plus Yesterday’s Enterprise is an iconic episode and largely for the part she plays.

Back