EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would get the Dix set. Great memories of the old Playmates figures.
6050-dixonhill.jpg
Screenshot2022-04-2419.26.46_1024x1024.png

Not to mention the comics ❤️ they would make great figures.

Nanjin if you please. The tailoring alone would be worth the price.
71jyOoxQ1aL.jpg
tumblr_pcfpy4X7391rawq98o1_1280.jpg

Anybody else craving a next gen crew member announcement? Oh, and Riker should have THREE tops: set, screen and Thomas Riker gold!😱

You never really know though. TNG technically started with Judge Q and TOS we’re getting two Mirror figures before main crew. I could see the next TNG release being Locutus as he’s been teased.

Anybody else craving a next gen crew member announcement? Oh, and Riker should have THREE tops: set, screen and Thomas Riker gold!😱
Yes, fingers crossed TNG is the next pre-order aside from TMP. Any crew member would be a welcomed sight. Personally I’m good with a figure coming with one uniform colour of choice (set for me) to keep costs from ballooning too much, since there’s so much yet to come.

Yar, Wesley, and Guinan were all included in cast photos so I'm guessing they're all on the docket already.
With that, my top six would be:
Captain Jellico
Hugh
Gowron
Tomalak
Dathon
Lwaxana

I paid of my Q invoice day one but still haven’t received tracking info- is that still going out? Am I just too overly excited?

Back