EXO-6 Star Trek "Strange New Worlds" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check it out…

Pike looks good, but that Spock is a work of art!

Can’t have one without the other, though.

IMG_4665.jpeg
IMG_4662.jpeg
IMG_4661.jpeg

Check it out…

Pike looks good, but that Spock is a work of art!

Can’t have one without the other, though.

I accept your challenge. I don't know if I'll succeed, but I'll accept it :p
I'm all-in on Pike and La'an, and while this Spock is very well done, but I wasn't planning for any non-TWOK Spocks. As a Transformers guy, it's definitely not easy to get out of that "well if I get X, I also need Y and Z!" mindset. 🥴
800px-MainSeekers.jpg

Glad I (mostly) did, or Exo-6 would ruin me. I'm screwed if they do Hemmer though-- Great character that also serves as a sort of bridge between ENT and TOS that we probably never would've gotten without SNW.

Is this implying Pike and Spock will go up for PO together? :unsure:

That'll may help me sort my "do I really need any other Spocks than TWOK" conundrum if so... unless they include an alternate sculpt for creepy-smile Spock from the LD crossover...

Or his standard-issue Starfleet toque...
Spock-Ethan-Peck-beanie-Charades-Star-Trek-Strange-New-Worlds-Paramount.jpg

;P

Tempting but I’ll pass. Need to make decisions and new Trek just isn’t necessary even though I don’t mind what I’ve seen of SNW.

Looks pretty good, not at the level of Spock, but solid. I don’t think I’m going to dive into this line though, too many legacy Trek offerings that are more of a priority.

SNW_Pike07_1080x.jpg

Something about the stitching at the chest and the way tunic bends looks too thick. Head sculpt is good but HT is now upping their game (ahsoka). I'm not sure figure justifies pricing.

Preordered! I already love this show. I am all in for the whole crew. Pike and Spock look great.

I love this show. Preordered Pike, and will definitely get Spock. I’m not sure yet about the others. I really want a 1/6 Uhura. They haven’t done one yet.

Back