EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking forward to TOS, Wrath of Khan and TUC figures.
Well Nanjin said, on Facebook, that five maroon figures (did not specifically state TWOK) have been produced so far and the picture showed one in a captain's uniform. Then Nanjin posted two pictures of Captain Sulu last week. Could be coincidence but maybe...

Well Nanjin said, on Facebook, that five maroon figures (did not specifically state TWOK) have been produced so far and the picture showed one in a captain's uniform. Then Nanjin posted two pictures of Captain Sulu last week. Could be coincidence but maybe...
That came out of left field if we’re getting a Sulu PO. It’s good to be surprised every now and then.

Actually I sort of wonder if the next release is Bashir. He made a post a couple of days ago featuring a screen grab of Data, Geordi, and Bashir and said that “our releases are subtly following the Trek timeline and events”.

I would take Bashir but may end up dropping DS9 after I get Kira. Need to focus on the lines I really want and not sure if the rest of the DS9 crew makes the cut.

My God, man, how can you pass on the best Trek series ever done?

j/k, everyone's got their faves, I know.

Another tidbit about Section 31, linked to an article about the red naval uniforms

Give me 3 years, Section 31 private club will beat our regular releases in terms of assortments. This is no random assessment.
I am already stockpiling for Section 31, and they are "fxxking cxxl."

Given that he said he wanted TUC to be his Swan song, it seems unlikely, but who knows?
I guess the only negative is that there’s the potential of getting one or two figures from the line then 2+ years will go by (or more) until you’ll get another release. That’s what happened with FC, I like how VOY released consistently, DS9 and TNG seem to be following suit.

I mean I would take a Captain Sulu but wouldn’t be one of my top picks when there are so many other characters I’d want first.

What exactly is Section 31? Is it something we have to sign up for?
It’s supposed to be an exclusive group aimed at giving select collectors access to figures that are more niche and likely smaller production runs.

I think it’s based on Facebook, anyway if you’re interested just don’t advertise that you’re part of this board.

A 2nd Exo-6 Sulu would be inexplicable when there's so many Characters to go.
Not inexplicable if the headsculpt was done at the same time as Mirror Sulu and the uniform is the same as Spock's TWOK uniform, which is also in production. Just make a third more uniforms and hey presto.

I guess Scotty, Sulu, and Chekov are all about the same height with same rank as McCoy, so maybe...
Huh?
Walter Koenig is 5'6" and was apparently 5'7" when he was younger. George Takei is 5' 8" and was supposedly 5' 9" when he was younger. James Doohan was 5' 11" Saying they're "all about the same height" is a major stretch. You're not entirely wrong about the rank, though: All four men hold the rank of commander in Star Trek II, but that's the only time they hold the same rank.

Anyone get the feeling Nanjin looks at us the way George Takei looks at William Shatner?
Takei’s pettiness has gotten the better of him. He needs to realize that he doesn’t have much runway left in life and move on. I’m sure Shatner isn’t a saint either but when Takei came out mocking Shatner after his space flight, it just showed what kind of a person he’s become. It literally had nothing to do with him but of course he had to chime in and try to belittle Shatner.

I wouldn’t pay $0.50 to see Takei.

Huh?
Walter Koenig is 5'6" and was apparently 5'7" when he was younger. George Takei is 5' 8" and was supposedly 5' 9" when he was younger. James Doohan was 5' 11" Saying they're "all about the same height" is a major stretch. You're not entirely wrong about the rank, though: All four men hold the rank of commander in Star Trek II, but that's the only time they hold the same rank.
It's actually 5'6", 5'6", and 5'8.5", so closer than you thought. Close enough that Scotty could just be done with fractionally longer legs.

Back