EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas Freaks

1703469014064.jpeg

No delay announcement from Nanjin yet.

I believe Captain-Miles-Dallas is referring to the Sideshow dates. However, I don't believe Nanjin has much control over that. Right now Data is shipping directly from EXO-6. Sideshow may get their allotment later. Something similar happened with the Motion Picture Kirk figure. It was an immediate purchase and shipped out right away from EXO-6 but there were some websites that never even got what they say was promised to them (Popcultcha for instance).

data.jpg

I believe Captain-Miles-Dallas is referring to the Sideshow dates. However, I don't believe Nanjin has much control over that. Right now Data is shipping directly from EXO-6. Sideshow may get their allotment later. Something similar happened with the Motion Picture Kirk figure. It was an immediate purchase and shipped out right away from EXO-6 but there were some websites that never even got what they say was promised to them (Popcultcha for instance).

View attachment 680844
Yes, I ordered directly from Sideshow in July. Hoping he arrives soon! Been wanting Data in his third season of Next Generation or later outfit since around 2001 or so!

Back