EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn if 2026 is what is being teased on the green shirt Kirk , i have a hunch this could mean the TOS line would not be sold until 2028 at the earliest looking at his timeline or when he wanted all his other figures to be sold first . I wonder when Kirk TWOK will be be up for preorder? . 2026- 2028 TWOK Kirk is my guess if this is the figure he has been teasing for the past 4 years

At least the wallets will get a respite. I may even still be interested two years from now

I wonder what he’s not satisfied with, the green tunic looks great. Several years to perfect one figure and they nearly got all of Voyager out in a year and a bit. Mind you a lot of Voyager looks rushed so I wouldn’t want TNG and TOS to follow that path.

I guess we can expect this to be in an entirely different league compared to QMx Kirk.

If he’s saying possibly 2026 that’s going past his initial five year mission. I haven’t believed that was going to be achievable for a while but seems almost confirmed now.

Also that sucks that we’ll have to wait that long for core TOS characters (not Mirror Universe or movie versions).

I wonder what he’s not satisfied with, the green tunic looks great. Several years to perfect one figure and they nearly got all of Voyager out in a year and a bit. Mind you a lot of Voyager looks rushed so I wouldn’t want TNG and TOS to follow that path.

I guess we can expect this to be in an entirely different league compared to QMx Kirk.
It's probably the uniform. Seems like making sure that the uniforms are perfect at this scale is the priority, just based on all the posts he makes about the uniforms.

If he’s saying possibly 2026 that’s going past his initial five year mission. I haven’t believed that was going to be achievable for a while but seems almost confirmed now.

Also that sucks that we’ll have to wait that long for core TOS characters (not Mirror Universe or movie versions).
I think they have way too many open lines right now that are no where near completion, seems like the FC and Mirror lines dropped off the radar as an example. As other lines kick off it makes you wonder if the others will be completed, there’s always a risk when you keep kicking the can down the road.

I think they have way too many open lines right now that are no where near completion, seems like the FC and Mirror lines dropped off the radar as an example. As other lines kick off it makes you wonder if the others will be completed, there’s always a risk when you keep kicking the can down the road.
Yeah, EXO-6 seems to go on these weird tangents. The only line even close to completion is VOY. Everything else it’s kind of a crapshoot.

We’ll get random characters from “x” Star Trek property and then it’s anyone’s best guess as to when more will come.

It’s happened a few times already. Picard and Data from FC were released. One of the very first things we were told to expect is a Borg Queen statue. Three years later.. no update on it whatsoever. Also Worf in the EV suit was teased but again nothing.

TMP we have two of the three but McCoy is nowhere to be seen. Mirror figures Spock and Sulu but nothing else.

Last edited:
Actually I would say he’s the “King of 1/6 Star Trek Action Figures!”
I don’t care what he posts on his personal social media pages…I’m looking at my amazing 1/6 scale Quark, posed on a shelf with my 1/6 scale Sisko…my 1/6 scale Archer…not to mention ALL of the other figures in the line. Star Trek is my favorite thing…not Marvel, DC, LOTR, or anything else… this is the most action figure love that Trek has had since Playmates in the 90’s and if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have any of these figures. The guy is a HERO in my book!

I will say I think the body has more of a leaner S1 Kirk look to it. Shatner was getting a bit beefier by the time the second season rolled around, hence why they made that outfit for him in the first place.

I will say I think the body has more of a leaner S1 Kirk look to it. Shatner was getting a bit beefier by the time the second season rolled around, hence why they made that outfit for him in the first place.

I've been doing a TOS rewatch, and the green wraparound showed up by, like, episode six or seven of season 1. Not to be "that guy", I just thought I'd mention it because I was surprised to see it show up that early myself.

For me, it comes down to Voyager and DS9 fans are eating good these days.

TOS fans however:

image.png

Give us something. It's fine if we only get a couple a year, spread out over a few years, but you gotta start sometime.

Has anyone pointed out the squ # on EXO 6 boxes . I have 001 and 064

That’s 64 figures. I have 19 so far… 64 is one hell of a collection of anything

Dave James … my collection is same same…except I skipped Disco and have Chakotay, Scotty (qmx) Picard (qmx) and 2 iminime Into Darkness figures.

A great and exciting time to be a Trek collector!

Back