EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always expected the TWOK figures would be among the more expensive ones made, especially with those complex landing party jackets. And I honestly think it would be justified. I just don't want to have to start paying more than $250 for every random figure or alien that gets made.

Because even if I might be able to afford that, I'm not totally sure I see the value there.

Last edited:
Because even if I might be able to afford that, I'm not totally sure I see the value there.

For me, it has nothing to do with how healthy or not my bank balance is, but what I feel is a justified RRP. Price vs quality.

I thought he'd already hinted at a standard release and an away jacket deluxe. Sure, the away jacket justifies a premium because of the work. That should be obvious to anyone who's collected for more that 5 minutes.

Guess we'll find out Tuesday.

I was thinking we might be getting Saavik on Tuesday but maybe it will be Spock. He put up a picture with Spock along with a quote from the movie. To me that would be more fitting to start TWOK with.

I know for a fact that when warehouse finds are legit, they're collected together for an upcoming event. It only makes some degree of sense as that is proper marketing. Get the most impact and eyeballs on the product so it doesn't sit around making both the supposed "hot item" and company look bad. I'm not saying Nanjin is lying about the product here but I find it much more believable that the figures arrive in batches and not as much a "find" as "another shipment". But for marketability "find" is a more sensational term that Nanjin appears to know full well how to utilize in his favor. Whether you believe that in itself is a lie depends entirely on your point of view and whether you feel a lie of omission is just as bad.

I'm hoping it's Saavik just so there will be more time to make improvements to Spock.

I wonder if he’s actively being tweaked or if he is already finalized. He kind of looks the same to the below which has been on Sideshow’s page for what seems like forever.

1695050581019.jpeg

Ordered Saavik (Regula One) as well, at Sideshow. I had $74 in rewards to use, so that helped out a lot. I am super pumped for this line. The TWOK uniforms are probably EXO's best yet.

Such and amazing & gorgeous figure!! I LOVE it. I went ahead and ordered both versions just so that I can display the Regula One and Kobayashi Maru versions at the same time. Same plan will happen for Admiral Kirk and McCoy when the moment arrives. Will only get one of anything else. I'll have to save like crazy for afford them, but they are worth it. These TWOK field jackets are so detailed and iconic they need to be on display at all times -- and same goes for the standard duty monster maroons. This is once in a lifetime event for memorabilia. EXO-6 is my main collecting focus these days... I love this company.

Such and amazing & gorgeous figure!! I LOVE it. I went ahead and ordered both versions just so that I can display the Regula One and Kobayashi Maru versions at the same time. Same plan will happen for Admiral Kirk and McCoy when the moment arrives. Will only get one of anything else. I'll have to save like crazy for afford them, but they are worth it. These TWOK field jackets are so detailed and iconic they need to be on display at all times -- and same goes for the standard duty monster maroons. This is once in a lifetime event for memorabilia. EXO-6 is my main collecting focus these days... I love this company.
Yeah I'm tempted to do the same, at least for Saavik. As I think she looks equally great in both outfits. For Kirk and McCoy I could probably be content just switching back and forth occasionally.

Back