EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s not like there’s no figures lined up, why no PO? Summer’s over still no Wrath of Khan
There's a Preorder. It's just not for what you seem to want. TBH, I'm a bit disappointed that the first wave of Lower Decks figures/statues is all there is, too, though.

Long ago I decided to sit back and when stuff comes out, it comes out. No need to get all wadded up on speculation and posts about warp drive and quantum torpedoes. Hopefully I'll still be here when Undiscovered Country gets released.

Got my Kruge today. No big deal, Nanjin likes me better than all of you…

IMG1401.png

Got off the wait list for data on sideshow, on the fence. Prefer the first contact data but I doubt I’ll find that anytime soon. Plus the opportunity to get the ops panel is reason enough to get this one.

Got off the wait list for data on sideshow, on the fence. Prefer the first contact data but I doubt I’ll find that anytime soon. Plus the opportunity to get the ops panel is reason enough to get this one.
Don’t sleep on TNG Data, pretty much a perfect representation of the character IMO. FC Data is going to be tough to get unless you’re willing to pay eBay rates.

Don’t sleep on TNG Data, pretty much a perfect representation of the character IMO. FC Data is going to be tough to get unless you’re willing to pay eBay rates.
I could kinda see the FC versions going down in value a bit once the TNG versions release. Personally I’m a little over my FC versions. Never was my favorite uniform and feels better fitted for Sisko and the DS9 crew.

I could kinda see the FC versions going down in value a bit once the TNG versions release. Personally I’m a little over my FC versions. Never was my favorite uniform and feels better fitted for Sisko and the DS9 crew.
Yeah, i really want my TNG Data & Picard.

Like it or not, Nanjin definitely released these figures in a very smart order.

My original goal back when QMX started was one detolf shelf for TNG Picard & Data.

QMx tanks, Exo-6 starts up, and FC Data & Picard come out. Obviously i bought them (and have absolutely enjoyed them in my display!). Had to support the new Trek 1/6 and hey, they're cool even though i really want TNG, and who knows if Exo-6 will succeed and make those figures?!

While i've been watching the releases, i've bought a few characters I enjoy: Sisko, Quark, Seven & the Doctor. Hell I got Janeway since i had two other Voyager figures, and I'm definitely getting Garak now that I have Quark (love DS9's use of expatriots to represent more nuanced versions of the various over-simplified species from TNG). I even bought Kruge because I might want a Worf in klingon armor, and who knows if that'll ever happen. I don't think i had even seen The Search for Spock, but I do go watch it after ordering. Gowron is way too short, and Dorn actually wore Christopher Lloyd's costume in at least one TNG episode so now i can sleep easy knowing i'll either have a cool character to display with any other non-crew aliens, or I can kit-bash a Worf in Klingon Armor.

Maybe i would have bought some or all of these if my favorite figures came out first, but probably, i'd have invested in one of the many custom projects I have on my list and stopped coming back to the Exo-6 threads on here every week.

I don't think it's a stretch to imagine that if Exo-6 released our favorites first, then it would have gone out of business shortly after, and we'd never get characters like Ro or O'brien (both i'm definitely also getting now, too)

Yeah, i really want my TNG Data & Picard.

Like it or not, Nanjin definitely released these figures in a very smart order.

My original goal back when QMX started was one detolf shelf for TNG Picard & Data.

QMx tanks, Exo-6 starts up, and FC Data & Picard come out. Obviously i bought them (and have absolutely enjoyed them in my display!). Had to support the new Trek 1/6 and hey, they're cool even though i really want TNG, and who knows if Exo-6 will succeed and make those figures?!

While i've been watching the releases, i've bought a few characters I enjoy: Sisko, Quark, Seven & the Doctor. Hell I got Janeway since i had two other Voyager figures, and I'm definitely getting Garak now that I have Quark (love DS9's use of expatriots to represent more nuanced versions of the various over-simplified species from TNG). I even bought Kruge because I might want a Worf in klingon armor, and who knows if that'll ever happen. I don't think i had even seen The Search for Spock, but I do go watch it after ordering. Gowron is way too short, and Dorn actually wore Christopher Lloyd's costume in at least one TNG episode so now i can sleep easy knowing i'll either have a cool character to display with any other non-crew aliens, or I can kit-bash a Worf in Klingon Armor.

Maybe i would have bought some or all of these if my favorite figures came out first, but probably, i'd have invested in one of the many custom projects I have on my list and stopped coming back to the Exo-6 threads on here every week.

I don't think it's a stretch to imagine that if Exo-6 released our favorites first, then it would have gone out of business shortly after, and we'd never get characters like Ro or O'brien (both i'm definitely also getting now, too)
They said that in the podcast. Leaving TNG, TWOK and then TOS last, mainly due to those reasons.

Back