EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't mention Scotty, but he also said that they would not be making the engineering radiation suit. I do not believe he said whether Scotty would come with his duty uniform (and possibly kilt) or if we would just have to make due with a Star Trek III/IV version.

I suspect he took a whoopin on Kruges Klingon outfit, is probably experiencing the same thing with Khan's costume and decided not to fool with the radiation suit.

Nanjin stated on facebook that two versions of each TWOK figure are coming. Saavik with coat is apparently called "Regula One" version and without will be called "Kobayashi Maru."
McCoy has been teased with both the coat and medical smock. No idea if he'd come with the maroon uniform top. He has stated that he was aware that his undershirt is the wrong color in the pics that have been posted and got in his usual dig at "experts."
Spock will obviously not come with a coat and he said that the version with more accessories would be called "Needs of the many." I assume it will come with the dilithium matrix chamber. The version without will have another name that was not disclosed, although I would assume either "Needs of the few" or "Kobayashi Maru," since he was present during Saavik's test.
You didn't mention Scotty, but he also said that they would not be making the engineering radiation suit. I do not believe he said whether Scotty would come with his duty uniform (and possibly kilt) or if we would just have to make due with a Star Trek III/IV version.
Ah so you only get one or the other then? I was assuming the deluxe would include both coats.

Well guess I really have no choice now but to get both versions.

Well, that is quite disappointing that there will be no Scotty in white engineering suit.

He would have really stood out and make the display even more amazing if he was wearing it.

At this point I would be happy with any Scotty mustache figure, whether it was from the Films or The Next Generation appearance. Hopefully one from Star Trek V, VI, love that vest he wears.

Well, that is quite disappointing that there will be no Scotty in white engineering suit.

He would have really stood out and make the display even more amazing if he was wearing it.
Yeah, I was never a HUGE fan of the suit, but you're right, it really would have popped with all the maroon. It's a little surprising since Nanjin's love is the TOS characters, but making those types of complicated costumes in that scale must be a time consuming *****

Ah so you only get one or the other then? I was assuming the deluxe would include both coats.

Well guess I really have no choice now but to get both versions.
I think the "Regula One" versions come with both the away coat and the uniform jacket, but the post wasn't clear 100% one way or the other.

At this point I would be happy with any Scotty mustache figure, whether it was from the Films or The Next Generation appearance. Hopefully one from Star Trek V, VI, love that vest he wears.
Scotty wears the same outfit in Star Trek IV, V, VI and TNG. The only two real differences are the jacket in IV, which he wears on top of the vest, and the communicator delta in TNG.
And yeah, I wasn't a big fan of the engineering radiation suit from the first two movies, but it was disappointing to read it wouldn't be made. Nanjin's reasoning was that engineering (pun intended) that outfit in 1/6 would be way too complicated and expensive.

Something I never noticed until now is that in TUC we see Scotty in both a white and tan turtleneck, depending on whether he's wearing the vest or standard uniform.

So I'll be curious to see which look Nanjin goes for. Since I'm pretty sure a TUC Scotty is the only one we'll be getting.

I would expect to see a TOS Scotty as well, the entire crew actually. So at a minimum, the version from the original show and TUC.

Just received an EXO-6 flier email titled "Thanks for joining us at STLV57!"

I know you folks have kindly shared pics of the event already, but I have to say, the "collage" pic they included in the email looks REALLY impressive.

It just shows you what a bit (a lot actually!) of dedication, drive & hard work can accomplish in such a relatively short period of time.

Nanjin's unfortunate communication issues aside, he and his entire team have a right to be incredibly proud of what they have done, and are doing :clap :clap :clap

1691523212450.png

Garrett's just happy his figure has Lt. pips. It's the little things, after all...
They're not on the figure's collar. The LTJG pips were something that were supposed to be thrown in with the figures (didn't work out that way with all of them) as a cheeky accessory. Nanjin warned people that if they wanted the two pips on their Harry figures they would have to put them on themselves and that EXO-6 was not responsible for any damage that may occur in the process.

Just received an EXO-6 flier email titled "Thanks for joining us at STLV57!"

I know you folks have kindly shared pics of the event already, but I have to say, the "collage" pic they included in the email looks REALLY impressive.

It just shows you what a bit (a lot actually!) of dedication, drive & hard work can accomplish in such a relatively short period of time.

Nanjin's unfortunate communication issues aside, he and his entire team have a right to be incredibly proud of what they have done, and are doing :clap :clap :clap

Best thing about that collage is Asian Chapel. :naughty

I think that the only thing that I did was when paying off the balance on Locutus, there was a check box to receive emailed updates and I checked that out of habit. Not sure if that triggered it, though.

Hm. I can try that next time with Tom. Back when this issue first occured I even signed up for a second time - and then got TWO welcome e-mails.

Ah well. As long as I still get the order confirmations and also when it's time to pay, those are more important. The rest I will learn here in this group.

Back