EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We sort of saw some new things for DS9 and TNG: Doctor Bashir's face (I hope it's not final) and Captain Picard's face (I hope it is final). There's also someone from EXO-6 in one of the videos, I believe, saying that the Standard TNG Picard will come with his regular uniform top and the season 5 jacket, so that's new information.
And there were TWOK preorder dates. Saavik is supposed to be going up for preorder this month with Captain Spock going up for preorder next month. Of course, as recent as the end of May, Odo was supposed to be a July preorder, so something could change there.
Everything is final, he doesn't change anything but paint

Did EXO 6 say why Kruge is so dayum expensive?

Animated GIF

Walter Koenig dropped by the Exo6 booth. Six Scale Mafia was able to record. The other Exo6 rep said TOS coming next year.

What a nice surprise seeing Mr. Koenig stop by the booth, would’ve been nice if his figure was on display so he could’ve seen it. One of the last remaining few of a great generation.

Sounds like TOS is coming next year.

Anyone else have their Shran shipped through some weird Portuguese shipping company called Chronopost instead of the usual shipping company to the U.S.?

TNG Picard's headsculpt changed since he was teased. Sisko's headsculpt was completely redone, as well since he was first teased a few years ago.
You're talking about renders. Bashir is clearly past that stage since we are seeing the head in person. I guarantee it doesn't change

They've shown Saavik with the standard uniform and the Expedition coat in the booth. I wonder if she'll be released as 2 versions, one with coat and one without? I'd most likely buy 1 of each.

McCoy could potentially come with 3 outfits, jacket, coat and medical smock.

They've shown Saavik with the standard uniform and the Expedition coat in the booth. I wonder if she'll be released as 2 versions, one with coat and one without? I'd most likely buy 1 of each.

McCoy could potentially come with 3 outfits, jacket, coat and medical smock.
Nanjin stated on facebook that two versions of each TWOK figure are coming. Saavik with coat is apparently called "Regula One" version and without will be called "Kobayashi Maru."
McCoy has been teased with both the coat and medical smock. No idea if he'd come with the maroon uniform top. He has stated that he was aware that his undershirt is the wrong color in the pics that have been posted and got in his usual dig at "experts."
Spock will obviously not come with a coat and he said that the version with more accessories would be called "Needs of the many." I assume it will come with the dilithium matrix chamber. The version without will have another name that was not disclosed, although I would assume either "Needs of the few" or "Kobayashi Maru," since he was present during Saavik's test.
You didn't mention Scotty, but he also said that they would not be making the engineering radiation suit. I do not believe he said whether Scotty would come with his duty uniform (and possibly kilt) or if we would just have to make due with a Star Trek III/IV version.

Last edited:
they could do the logical thing and have standard and deluxe releases of a figure with less or more accessories,

or they could pull some more dumb nonsense, claim that there will be two version of a figure or multiple accessories included, and then reserve some accessories for special friends and never actually release the second version to the public.

it could go either way! :p

Back