EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just a wild thought, but I'd love it if this preorder was either Captain Terrell and/or Commander Chekov in their Star Trek II EV suits.

It's Kruge. Nanjin used the same landscape as a background for the prototype figure in a photo he posted about a week ago. Same pic that QuiGonFishing posted but without the circle around the star. It's not Ceti Alpha V or Vulcan. It's supposed to be the Genesis planet in it's final throes, I guess.
1690948095451.png

Last edited:
I love Bones, but can’t see any scenario where EXO-6 could describe a figure of TMP Bones as their “most impressive release.”
My guess is Khan. Their first figure with rooted hair and some really elaborate costuming, possibly even rubber sculpted skin for the arms, chest, and neck…all of that qualifies as “impressive.” I’d say Khan is a safe bet.
Just as long as they don’t use “Gollum rubber”….
But I’d welcome a preorder for anything that’s from the original crew movies. Khan, Kruge…bring ‘em on!

It's Kruge. Nanjin used the same landscape as a background for the prototype figure in a photo he posted about a week ago. Same pic that QuiGonFishing posted but without the circle around the star. It's not Ceti Alpha V or Vulcan. It's supposed to be the Genesis planet in it's final throes, I guess.
View attachment 653657

Thanks S.G.! I was just coming in here to post the same FB post from NT to prove the pont! This circle I included was intended to show that this was the same terrain used in the question mark teaser....

IMG_3776.jpeg

Full photo with my circle:

IMG_3777.jpeg

Photo enlarged to show highlighted terrain:

IMG_3778.png

EXO tease photo (Note the terrain on the right under the Genesis Star):

IMG_3779.png

Last edited:
Makes sense since the series is on the air and popular. They'll surely outsell anything else from Discovery. That said, not on my collection list, unless they have a button on their backs that makes them sing ;)

Back