EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They won’t email you if it doesn’t convert. If you check your waitlisted items on your account and it’s not there anymore then it is officially sold out.

They won’t email you if it doesn’t convert. If you check your waitlisted items on your account and it’s not there anymore then it is officially sold out.
I think that goes without saying. Having the wording from the waitlist conversion email helps people to set up rules, alerts, and notifications so they don't miss out of they do get the email.

Interesting. Thanks for this. Kirk is still in the there in my Waitlist Reservations. Wild.

Shrantabulous

Attachments

• IMG_20230729_135543.png
    IMG_20230729_135543.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 0
Just got an email from EXO-6 that a new preorder will be up on Thursday.
Is Disco- Bones expected to be a preorder or an immediate release or has he been scrapped ?
If Bones is not a preorder will the next preorder ( “the biggest one yet“) be one of the ”Monster Maroons” ?

Looks like Ceti Alpha 5, so my guess is a Wrath of Khan figure.
Exactly what I thought at first, but looked a bit red, so wasn't sure. Khan would be the most ambitious, given his costume.

The last sneak peek didn't look as good as the earlier version, IMO, so will be interesting. My most anticipated figure.

Just got an email from EXO-6 that a new preorder will be up on Thursday.
Is Disco- Bones expected to be a preorder or an immediate release or has he been scrapped ?
If Bones is not a preorder will the next preorder ( “the biggest one yet“) be one of the ”Monster Maroons” ?
I love Bones, but can’t see any scenario where EXO-6 could describe a figure of TMP Bones as their “most impressive release.”
My guess is Khan. Their first figure with rooted hair and some really elaborate costuming, possibly even rubber sculpted skin for the arms, chest, and neck…all of that qualifies as “impressive.” I’d say Khan is a safe bet.

Back