EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm one of those old dudes. After the traditional series and movies, Trek went downhill IMO, especially JJ Trek, beaming to the Klingon homeworld from Earth and such. But hey, do what makes you money :). Just as long as I get my old school Kirk. I was gonna buy the QMX version, but it looks like their sculptor used Chris Pine's forehead, so I passed. I know Kirks baby face is hard to do. I hope you can capture it. Thanks for going nuts with all this stuff :)
My expectation in Star Trek 2009 was another way of showing Star Trek TOS just like the Batman movies.

They were about the same Rich Psychopath vs Vicious Psychopath plot...

For better or worse, JJTrek helped extend the legacy of Star Trek. I also noticed in 2015. JJTrek had lots of female fans that never existed in other series. The numbers weren't small either. In 2018 LV Con panels, i even saw them. I am too far out from the subject... is about 1/6 universe not 1/1 😅

I will do KTL Trek. Anovos took my money for Beyond away Jacket. I got to have a 1/6 version. My 1/6 Trek should have every series 😊 I even considered doing a few TAS aliens.

Last edited:
I do find it strange that the Romulans never got any love or focus during the TOS movies. I think Search for Spock was supposed to be about them originally? Still seems like a missed opportunity. But I'll take a Sela figure to make up for it!

Yeah, I'm one of those old dudes. After the traditional series and movies, Trek went downhill IMO, especially JJ Trek, beaming to the Klingon homeworld from Earth and such. But hey, do what makes you money :). Just as long as I get my old school Kirk. I was gonna buy the QMX version, but it looks like their sculptor used Chris Pine's forehead, so I passed. I know Kirks baby face is hard to do. I hope you can capture it. Thanks for going nuts with all this stuff :)
I didn't sculpt any Kirk or even a stone like sculpture. The artist responsibility.

There can never be an ideal Kirk for everyone. 50 people will have 49 different preferences because Kirk was a changling. His weight changed every 2-3 episodes beginning S2. I did a survey, and I agreed, everyone had a different Kirk in memory.

I do find it strange that the Romulans never got any love or focus during the TOS movies. I think Search for Spock was supposed to be about them originally? Still seems like a missed opportunity. But I'll take a Sela figure to make up for it!
Yeah I always found the Romulans far more intriguing than the Klingons, and it's a shame we never got to see them used properly onscreen.

I was thinking the same with TOS and Discovery as well lol
51UW1849rJL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Mostly OGs here in the forum. The younger crowds don't read but watch videos.

DSC has lots of controversials among trek old-timers. I liked DSC right from the start except S3.

Nevertheless, they had some really cool accessories, much better than KTL too.

I am very interested to see how people react to DSC figures at Mission Chicago.

(Try not to share this picture in public)
View attachment 567095
So when are we getting Hirogen Hunter's etc?

Mostly OGs here in the forum. The younger crowds don't read but watch videos.

DSC has lots of controversials among trek old-timers. I liked DSC right from the start except S3.

Nevertheless, they had some really cool accessories, much better than KTL too.

I am very interested to see how people react to DSC figures at Mission Chicago.

(Try not to share this picture in public)
View attachment 567095
So when are we getting some proper aliens like Hirogen Hunter's etc?

Nanjin, will you be making the rest of the Classic star trek crew that was not made by QMX like Chekov & Uhura and Nurse Chapel ? Also will you make Sulu since QMX only made a small amount and left a lot of people hanging that had preorders cancelled .

Nanjin, will you be making the rest of the Classic star trek crew that was not made by QMX like Chekov & Uhura and Nurse Chapel ? Also will you make Sulu since QMX only made a small amount and left a lot of people hanging that had preorders cancelled .
Again, I will continue to remove the death traps that they set up for me to step on, but I have no desire to wipe their behind. EXO-6 is not here to pick up the mess that they left behind.

We will have our own version of TOS. We will market TOS in our own way.

Again, I will continue to remove the death traps that they set up for me to step on, but I have no desire to wipe their behind. EXO-6 is not here to pick up the mess that they left behind.

We will have our own version of TOS. We will market TOS in our own way.
Thanks for answer and totally understand . I was wondering what is the game plan for how many new figures you would hope to make available for preorder over the next year or two ?

Last edited:
Thanks for answer and totally understand . I was wondering what is the game plan for how many new figures you would hope to make available for preorder over the next year or two ?
A lot. More than anyone ever did in the 1/6 industry. Not when they just starting out, I mean as of today. The most assortments a 1/6 company can release within 2 years. I can never ever challenge any 1/6 company in volume but I have strong confidence that EXO-6 can make a record in assortments.

Personal desire. I like to leave markings on whatever things I do, especially when I am a new comer.

So, be ready for some strong tidal waves (assortment), and also be aware that most waves are tsunami level (attractiveness). These waves might create some serious damages (eBay pricing because it won't happen ever again).

I didn't sculpt any Kirk or even a stone like sculpture. The artist responsibility.

There can never be an ideal Kirk for everyone. 50 people will have 49 different preferences because Kirk was a changling. His weight changed every 2-3 episodes beginning S2. I did a survey, and I agreed, everyone had a different Kirk in memory.
Awesome. I would like Skinny Kirk in Gold from Season 1, maybe Arena or earlier. I'd like Wrap Around Kirk from Season 2, Trouble with Tribbles of Doomsday Machine please. And Fat Kirk from Season 3 with a Native American outfit. Thanks :)

With the exception of the TOS line and Mirror TOS line I am really excited to see how your Riker comes out. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a bearded and non-bearded sculpt to come with the figure. I am sure it will make me buy 2 of him but I figure that is the same boat the guys with 2 Data figures are in lol.

With the exception of the TOS line and Mirror TOS line I am really excited to see how your Riker comes out. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a bearded and non-bearded sculpt to come with the figure. I am sure it will make me buy 2 of him but I figure that is the same boat the guys with 2 Data figures are in lol.
Not possible. Uniforms are different.

Back