EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definites for me are
TOS 7 plus a klingon, male & female Romulan & Gorn.
Movies 2 to 6 crew 7 plus Khan, Chang & Gorkon
TNG 8 plus Q, Locutus, Guinan & Tasha
DS9 everything
Voy main crew (although still undecided on Paris & Kim)
Ent main crew (Reed & Mayweather undecided)
Kelvin not sure if I'm getting anyone
Disco Burham, Saru, Georgiou, Detmer, Tilly, everyone else undecided
Picard - Picard, 7 & Soji, unlikely to get anyone else (depends on season 2 & 3)
SNW Pike, No 1 & Spock

It's a hellva lot of figures over the next 4 years
Almost as greedy as me 😊

I'll play:
TOS: Big 3 plus Uhura and Scotty. Gorn, and Talosian
Movies 2 to 6: Kirk, Spock, Khan, Chang, Saavik and Valeris
TNG: Main cast plus Q, Locutus, Guinan, Ro and Tasha
DS9: Everything. Literally everything. Maybe some doubles too.
VOY: Aside from what's already out.... Just Seven, Tuvok and Torres. But might change my mind depending on how my rewatch goes, haha.
ENT: Just Archer and T'Pol. Maybe Hoshi and Shran.
Kelvin: Beyond Kirk (love that blue away jacket). Spock, Uhura, Carol Marcus and Jaylah
DIS: None for me except maybe Saru
PIC: Picard, Seven for sure. Raffi, Rios and Soji probably but depends on season 2/3.
SNW: Pike, Number One, Spock and Chapel.

....yeah. That's a lot of figures. After I've finished my remaining preorders this year, I'm basically collecting nothing but EXO-6 for the next few years
Oh yeah I forgot about Shran

Almost as greedy as me 😊
Very greedy for Trek 😄
In terms of collecting I've come full circle. I started collecting in the 90s with Playmates 5" & 9" figures, then into Weta LOTR, then HT Star Wars, TZ GoT, misc statues, Indy, Ghostbusters, Dark Crystal and back to Trek now.
When EXO-6 mission is complete, I also plan to stop collecting.

Dax and Worf find it hard to be excited for new friends when they're still waiting for their pre-orders from August to arrive...

shipping-mess.jpg

Totally agree that we need an Ensign Ro. Especially since she was pretty much a main member of the cast for a couple seasons there.
YES PLEASE. Man, she's one of my absolute favorite characters. Preferably THIS look, I'd say, rather than the silly headband:

Attachments

• Ro_Laren.jpg
    Ro_Laren.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 33
Hmm, feeling a little concerned about that black zipper on the turtleneck. Hopefully it won't be too visible when zipped up...
Funny... i get what you mean, but I wished for an open shirt option for FC Pircard, to display him in the more angry scenes where he had no jacket or vest, and an unzipped shirt.
YES PLEASE. Man, she's one of my absolute favorite characters. Preferably THIS look, I'd say, rather than the silly headband:
Ro is an absolute MUST. My must-have display will be Picard & Worf on one shelf, Ro & Data on another (detolfs are limited in size!). I know i've said this before, but Ro isn't just a great character... one of the first to have an angry political back story; She's also played by a veteran science fiction actor, in Michelle Forbes.

For me:
TOS: main crew. Some Mirror Universe characters. Captain Pike. Whatever random aliens (Talosians, Gorn, Klingons).
TOS Movies: main crew in the red uniforms. Hopefully Kirk, Spock, and McCoy from TMP. Khan, Kruge, Chang.
TNG: main crew. Guinan, Tasha Yar. Q (already ordered), Lore, Locutus.
DS9: main crew or at least most of them.
VOY: aside from the two already out I’ll consider Seven. Maybe Tuvok.
ENT: Archer, T’Pol, Trip, Phlox.

Hopefully I’ll be able to get most of my list. We’ll have to see though.

Last edited:
I think it'd be kinda cool to see Ro and Kira displayed together as well, knowing the history of the two characters and how Ro was originally meant to be on DS9.

Definitely! I mean, I'm glad things worked out the way they did, as Kira is a fantastic character... but I'll always wonder "what if" Ro had joined DS9?

If we do get a Ro (and we totally should!), would she have that unique uniform undershirt from her first episode?

ensign-ro-hd-103.jpg

It's kind of a precursor to the undershirts seen from First Contact onwards (and somehow in Voyager from that point on, even with the old(er) uniforms....)
Would be cool to see, even if I'd probably only actually display her in the standard duty uniform.

I'll play
TOS: Meh
Star Trek II-VI: Kirk, Spock, Bones, Scotty (with nine fingers), Sulu
TNG: Locutus, Lore ("Borg prophet"), Hugh
First Contact: Borg Queen, Flashback Locutus, Crusher, Worf, Borg drone, and an EMH variant?
Deep Space Nine: Sisko, Kira (season 7 with swappable Bajoran Militia and Starfleet uniforms if possible), Jadzia, (I assume FC Worf will have swappable house emblems for his baldric), Odo, O'Brien, Bashir, Ezri, Garak, Dukat, Damar, Weyoun, Jem Hadar soldier, Nog, Martok, Gowron
Voyager: meh
Enterprise: Archer, T'pol, Tucker, and maybe Phlox
Discovery: Maybe Pike and Number One
JJVerse movies: meh

Totally, though I wouldn’t be apposed to the hair band. Mind you She’d look good in a sac 🤤

Last edited:
For me it's impossible to play the game without knowing what's coming. Nanjin has so many teases out there for really cool figures I never thought I needed, or wanted, but...now are must haves!

I'll probably skip DSC except for maybe Saru, and PIC. I just don't see the no-uniform humans as interesting enough on the shelf. Maybe the man himself just as a bookend of the character. Now Strange New Worlds has my attention, but it'll depend on where the show goes. I'm also not completely happy with the uniforms, but it'll depend on how it goes. That low collar on very loooooong-necked Ethan Peck is distracting.

My' daughter and I are going to Fan Expo tomorrow in Vancouver--gonna see the 'Shatner' speak... I might spring for an autograph ($150) might be the last time I get to see him...

For me it's impossible to play the game without knowing what's coming. Nanjin has so many teases out there for really cool figures I never thought I needed, or wanted, but...now are must haves!

I'll probably skip DSC except for maybe Saru, and PIC. I just don't see the no-uniform humans as interesting enough on the shelf. Maybe the man himself just as a bookend of the character. Now Strange New Worlds has my attention, but it'll depend on where the show goes. I'm also not completely happy with the uniforms, but it'll depend on how it goes. That low collar on very loooooong-necked Ethan Peck is distracting.
New Spock has muscular thighs and Vulcan buns. Have to study their body shapes. 🤣

Back