EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in a place where half of me wants DS9 the other half TWOK.

Really want Kirk, Spock and Saavik. Hoping Kirk and Saavik come with their away team coats as well as their regular tunics.

Whichever character you guys want from 1/6 Trek, you won't see them ever again after EXO-6. I don't think anyone can make figures at this price, quality, and speed of delivery.

If anyone can do these, he or she won't do it for Trek but for other franchise. Not a nonsense comment.

Cherish this time. It won't happen again.

Whichever character you guys want from 1/6 Trek, you won't see them ever again after EXO-6. I don't think anyone can make figures at this price, quality, and speed of delivery.

If anyone can do these, he or she won't do it for Trek but for other franchise. Not a nonsense comment.

That's why I'm in for everything to be released. One to support the line & two because this is very likely a one shot deal for 1/6th Trek

That's why I'm in for everything to be released. One to support the line & two because this is very likely a one shot deal for 1/6th Trek
1/6 Trek friends should know this well. There can be Playmates and there can be plenty of repeating Wars, but there can't be another EXO-6. Even if there's another EXO-6, they won't have the Stupidity and Stubbornness that EXO-6 enjoys.

...speed of delivery.
50780dc5dae77a65c6467cb750638d38.gif

Yeah I'm sure every one of these figures is going to be crazy valuable in a few years and go for some sky-high prices. So really glad I happen to be collecting when I am!

For WOK you would imagine Scotty would have to be in his engineering suit - Scotty is an interesting one as apart from the obvious ageing and hair style changes between 2 and 6 few of the characters really had any changes in uniform style.

Uhura wore a skirt in 5 and 6, Kirk wore a different jacket briefly in 5 and obviously had a few changes in insignia and detailing when he was demoted to Captain and Sulu was a Captain in 6.

Scotty though had a total of (ignoring his promotion for his regular uniform) had 4 distinct uniform changes between his regular duty uniform, engineering suit, the "Captain of Engineering" bomber jacket and the white turtleneck with the black coat.

Uniforms - yeah, that pretty much does it.

I will say I was chatting with Nanjin the other day and pushed him on Scotty being in the engineering suit. That's definitely how I picture him in TWOK. Technically, he could also pose with TMP in that uniform (though I'm sure someone will point out subtle differences in that suit between the two films).

Kirk and Chekov both changed hairstyles throughout the films. Shorter by the end, mainly. Uhura went through like...3? different styles? II was different than III's Jeri curl, which lasted through IV but in V was grey and then back to black in VI (similar to II).

Of course we could mention the away team commando uniforms in V, and the non-uniforms they wore in III and IV as well.

For WOK you would imagine Scotty would have to be in his engineering suit - Scotty is an interesting one as apart from the obvious ageing and hair style changes between 2 and 6 few of the characters really had any changes in uniform style.

Uhura wore a skirt in 5 and 6, Kirk wore a different jacket briefly in 5 and obviously had a few changes in insignia and detailing when he was demoted to Captain and Sulu was a Captain in 6.

Scotty though had a total of (ignoring his promotion for his regular uniform) had 4 distinct uniform changes between his regular duty uniform, engineering suit, the "Captain of Engineering" bomber jacket and the white turtleneck with the black coat.
I myself is leaning toward TNG Relic Captain Scotty as a start.

I will say I was chatting with Nanjin the other day and pushed him on Scotty being in the engineering suit. That's definitely how I picture him in TWOK. Technically, he could also pose with TMP in that uniform (though I'm sure someone will point out subtle differences in that suit between the two films).

Kirk and Chekov both changed hairstyles throughout the films. Shorter by the end, mainly. Uhura went through like...3? different styles? II was different than III's Jeri curl, which lasted through IV but in V was grey and then back to black in VI (similar to II).

Of course we could mention the away team commando uniforms in V, and the non-uniforms they wore in III and IV as well.
ST5 is the only movie that I hardly had any thought that last more than a few minutes.

Those tactical outfits weren't very interesting except the assault phaser which I do want to include in our Museum.

There's a character which is perfect to have this Assult Phaser, and we are protoing him at this moment.

I am also interested in ST4 (want to have minimum of one character from each TOS movie). There's an iconic Spock in there. A russian Biology Professor made a hippie Spock and which I think is very cool looking...

i don’t think you could go wrong with any Scotty - if I were solely thinking TWOK it would be the engineering suit for sure, if it were to represent the movies as a whole it would be a coin toss between that and the black engineering vest.

I myself is leaning toward TNG Relic Captain Scotty as a start.
With the TNG badge or the movie one? He wore that uniform for 4 of the TOS movies (oddly in 4 and he had a different coloured top under his jacket in 3) so he’d be a great option for a movie Mr Scott!
Those tactical outfits weren't very interesting except the assault phaser which I do want to include in our Museum.

There's a character which is perfect to have this Assult Phaser, and we are protoing him at this moment.

Yeh out of the things I do like from V the designs of the Phasers and Shuttles top the list. I also really liked elements of the redesigned Bridge especially the Captains Chair.

I am now wondering who that is, other than the assassination squad in TUC I would guess maybe Captain Sulu?

I am also interested in ST4 (want to have minimum of one character from each TOS movie). There's an iconic Spock in there. A russian Biology Professor made a hippie Spock and which I think is very cool looking...
I would love to have Kirk and Spock from this movie. Videos of ST II, III & IV were my introduction to Trek.

A Sybok would be awsome and as much as I’d like others from No.5 - If there has to be just one from each film I’d be happy with him.
Shame how it went in the film because he was an interesting character and had so much potential to go beyond No.5.
Would have been interesting to have seen him and Spock interact again in a TNG episode other then Spock turning up in unification…

Back