EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super-cool custom work, tflockj!

We should have at least a thread, if not a section for custom Star Trek projects. The Star Wars section of the forum has this and it is fantastic.

This would also help in keep this thread to EXO-6 updates.

Just an idea...

Congrats tflockj, amazing work!!!!!

FlyAndFight, excellent idea of a thread devoted to custom TOS projects.

I remember some more members of the old QMx thread having also done some very interesting custom projects.

Please join for a special thread!!!!

Nope. Nothing practical that can be improved on the TOS chair as itself.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Thanks for confirming that. I was waiting to hear news, grabbed a QMX chair off of ebay today now waiting for Exo6 Kirk figure.

The email that was sent out for the TNG captain’s chair — did anyone else get a dead link notice? I don’t see anyway to access anything of the sort on the site — or anything really for that matter product related.

FYI, my version can turn with cushion, and doesn't break easy. You choice to waste money with a 3D printed version that breaks when applied slightly more pressure.

I know because it happened to me. Printing one can only have the look.
cdc2e1720f1271ec11b74d8a278f5034.jpg

O have one of the Shapeways chairs and you are right, the thin part of the pedestal base is delicate. I filled it with epoxy and a piece of cost hanger wire as a reinforcement. A functional cushion would be nice for those long duty shifts on the bridge.

FYI, my version can turn with cushion, and doesn't break easy. You choice to waste money with a 3D printed version that breaks when applied slightly more pressure.

Has it the same faux leather cushion as the captain's chair? And when will it be available?

Just got an update email from EXO-6 about Data?s release. Nice touch to keep customers in the loop as far as where things stand.

Glad to see he's got the proper gold skin tone. It wasn't looking quite right in the promo pics for some reason, but looks much better here.

View attachment 512153
He had so many different skin tones because of different settings. In TNG, Data was like pale white, but actually Data was as gold as Sutra or F8 in Star Trek Picard. I don't think anyone of you can accept a gold Data. FC was kind of gold but the color grading of the movie washed out some the Gold color but not as much as in TV.

Wait did I miss something? Nanjin are you making the chairs too?

He had so many different skin tones because of different settings. In TNG, Data was like pale white, but actually Data was as gold as Sutra or F8 in Star Trek Picard. I don't think anyone of you can accept a gold Data. FC was kind of gold but the color grading of the movie washed out some the Gold color but not as much as in TV.

Any production pics yet?

Also, are we getting pics of Picard in the next few days?

Back