EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diorama pieces would be cool, but I?m not sure how many I would actually buy. Captain?s chairs and maybe the front helms would probably be about as far as I would go. Everything else I?m not sure just for space purposes.

Diorama pieces would be cool, but I?m not sure how many I would actually buy. Captain?s chairs and maybe the front helms would probably be about as far as I would go. Everything else I?m not sure just for space purposes.

Yeah I think the only ones I'd be interested would be those that could actually fit in a detolf with the figure, and that could be great display pieces all on their own. Like Data's Ops station from TNG, or the Transporter console from TOS.

Something like the entire TOS helm console or a conference table would just take up way too much space.

The Transporter Station would look awesome with Scotty at the controls and the landing party ready to go.

The Transporter Station would look awesome with Scotty at the controls and the landing party ready to go.
It would be, but then I would almost want the pad too. Although Nanjin did say that the bases for some of the figures are supposed to fit together to form a transporter pad I believe.

A 1/6 transporter pad (6 pads) would be 13 inches in diameter, not including the walls. Maybe the two person one from the "The Trouble with Tribbles" would be a more reasonable size.

I hope Nanjin makes Kirk, Spock and Bones from it. I will definitely buy the three. I probably wouldn?t get anything else from Kelvin though. Maybe Uhura but with TOS, movies and TNG I can?t see myself spending more than that on Kelvin.

Me too Kirk, Spock and Bones I would order 100%

I doubt we'll ever get this as a diorama/environment set from EXO-6.

The_Gamesters_of_Triskelion_157.JPG

I doubt we'll ever get this as a diorama/environment set from EXO-6.

The_Gamesters_of_Triskelion_157.JPG

I would not consider that a big issue if there were castle fences in 1:6 scale available but I have not seen any in that size, 1:12 yes but that is too small.

I think we would be happy enough if exo 6 would be going to produce some enterprise elements like chairs, consoles, desks, sickbay beds. transporter consoles. Any diorama showing an episode on a planet of the show would be no big issue...

I'd like to see photos of the display space you guys have for all of that. I can fit the captain's chair into a detolf but that's about it.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Anybody here being interested in sharing scratch build ideas and projects on Star Trek TOS figures or Dioramas?

Here's my TOS captains chair, made from wood and plastic. I finished it just before QMX came out with theirs:
kirk-beside-chair.jpg

kirk-chair-tribbles.jpg

nomad-chair.jpg

Then I got a 3D printer and started (but not finished) a number of things:
sulu-helm2.jpg

sulu-helm-1.jpg

anti-grav-01.jpg

kirk-spock-nomad-01.jpg

TNG-chair.jpg

Here's my TOS captains chair, made from wood and plastic. I finished it just before QMX came out with theirs:
View attachment 512006

View attachment 512007

View attachment 512008

Then I got a 3D printer and started (but not finished) a number of things:
View attachment 512009

View attachment 512010

View attachment 512012

View attachment 512013

View attachment 512011

Nice! I think for me the goal would be to use the Captain's chair as a piece to display figures like promotional shots so what would be handy would be sections of decking with regular holes for stands so you can fix characters a bit closer together.

Back