EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice display, scubasteve!

My favorite so far still has to be the original figure released, "First Contact" Data. An all around perfect figure and with two great head sculpts.

I would put MM Sulu a very close #2. That sculpt is amazing.

Janeway and Q would be tied for third. There's just something about the way that they capture the essence of the characters.

The Doctor and FC Picard would bring up the rear but still incredibly sharp looking and must-have figures.

Tuvok still hasn't arrived yet from his tour of NYC, so I can't place him yet but he is one of my favorite Voyager crew members. We definitely need a Neelix to pair up with him.

Yeah I think FC Data is still my favorite as well. Followed by Mirror Sulu and Saru.

Least favorite would unfortunately be Q. I like the sculpt, but the tall, super thin body just makes it a very awkward and frustrating figure to pose naturally. And the robes are also pretty hard to futz properly.

Last edited:
I like both Mirror figures. Slight edge to Sulu. EMH is up there too. I would like Picard and Data more if they were in their TNG uniforms.

Nothing so far. But still hoping and waiting on my favorite classic primary characters. 🤞 that they are eventually produced.

So far I’ve only got Archer on order. That Sulu likeness seems the best and Saru is an incredible looking figure.

The lack of other TMP figures doesn’t really bother me….it’s more his strict only 3 more years policy that does.

That’s a lot of figures to get done in 3 years. But cautiously optimistic haha.

I don’t have any at the moment. Holding out for Wrath of Khan Kirk, Spock, and McCoy (I hope they each have Away Team Jackets, even though Spock didn’t wear one in the movie) and The Cage Pike and Spock.

Back