EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So …. Let me get this straight. # 1 is the QMX a shown at a convention a few years back that never made it to production ? # 2 Is the EXO-6 Standard and basic sculpt ? And # 3 is going to be a an extra in the ”Deluxe” TWOK Spock set ? 🙄
0D1F232F-1748-4CFB-A87B-B26C9A0B3808.jpeg
41D6F141-4660-4C4B-96A3-83BAE56DC99C.jpeg
15679F28-CACF-4DDB-AE7D-FD89B8F08FE8.jpeg

Excluding TMP since these are on their own, and they are buy-n-ship releases which characters do you think I have behind my back for presale?

Hint: Beside TMP we have 2 more figures are in production. One is close to finish.

Guesses fall into the Buy-n-Ship don't count.

My guesses are Locutus and Sisko. (although Seven would be my guess if not Sisko.)

Did I miss a target?
No one is interested in this?
View attachment 571784

Amazing display. Love that it lights up, too!

The reactor room is a really cool display idea, but for me I'd just be more inclined to display TWOK Spock alongside McCoy, Kirk and his Captain's chair. With all the new figures coming, I just don't think I'm going to have much display space for any big backdrops or figures separated off in their own areas like that.

The reactor room is a really cool display idea, but for me I'd just be more inclined to display TWOK Spock alongside McCoy, Kirk and his Captain's chair. With all the new figures coming, I just don't think I'm going to have much display space for any big backdrops or figures separated off in their own areas like that.
Yeah, agree with this. Although the idea of a diorama with with Kirk and Spock during Spock’s death scene would be kinda cool.

:lecture

Spock's death is too scene specific as well.

I prefer my figures to be non-scene specific, because they all have a life beyond the moments we see them on screen.

Back