Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually have my movie Batmens with the typical Joker counterpart(or none), but with this figure looking amazing I think I can make an exception with Batman 1989 and make room for another figure on his side.

Damn, wish I hadn't just pre-ordered the other one!

Crazy that after all this time, we now have 3 company's offering this (potentially).

Damn, wish I hadn't just pre-ordered the other one!

Crazy that after all this time, we now have 3 company's offering this (potentially).

An official one! This is great!

There were always talks of bootlegs and they always look like ****. This is one of the greatest announcements related to 1/6 ever. Kinda sucks that they are not as popular as HT (maybe that's a good thing) but this needs to be all over social. With this jazz is no longer making products that aim at a niche market, this is a drastic shift.

This is now my most anticipated 1/6 figure in a long, long time. More so than Inart's Reeve Supes.

@JazzInc we all thank you. We've been wanting this forever. god damn it we love u.

Bought and bought !
I have the ‘66, ‘95, BvS and TBM (clean) Batmobiles, the Batwing, and the ‘66 cycle and ‘89 BM on order. Based on those vehicles, I have no doubt Joost will knock figures out of the park as well!

So long, Mars Toys, we hardly knew ye.

Certainly didn't see this coming!

Are the pictures on the first page a prototype of the figure we'll be getting or a custom figure?

Certainly didn't see this coming!

Are the pictures on the first page a prototype of the figure we'll be getting or a custom figure?

The stills from the video are examples of what Jazz Inc have in mind for the figure. I think they're all Sean Dabbs' work, who will be sculpting Jazz Inc's.

Last edited:

JazzInc Dioramas

including:
-2 headsculpts, photorealistictly sculpted and painted to the likeness of michelle pfeiffer AS CATWOMAN (1992)
-3 different mouth plates per head for a total of 6 head options
-2 MOVIE ACCURATE BODIES WITH LATEX SUITS, ONE PRISTINE, ONE BATTLE DAMAGED
-1 CAT LITTER DISPLAY BASE
-1 whip
-5 sets of clawed hands
-Electric Stun gun
-surprise accessory
-HIGH END COLLECTIBLE BOX
-2 MOVIE ACCURATE BODIES WITH LATEX SUITS, ONE PRISTINE, ONE BATTLE DAMAGED

The biggest question for me is how long will the suit last. I hope Joost addresses this.

-1 CAT LITTER DISPLAY BASE

The **** box as a display base is not something I would want on display.

The stils from the video are examples of what Jazz Inc have in mind for the figure. I think they're all Sean Dabbs' work, who will be sculpting Jazz Inc's.
So no pics yet of the figure.

Hopefully there's a physical prototype by the time of the preorder and not just renders.

@JazzInc Any chance we can also get an unmasked sculpt from the art Sean did from the end scene? Or could this sculpt be included with perhaps another separate Civilian Selina Kyle figure?

catwoman_end_scene_by_sean_dabbs_fx_df9zfh1-fullview.jpg

Wow, awesome! Very interested.

That said, I'm not writing Mars Toys off just yet - Mr J, Mr W and Old Housekeeper are fantastic figures. Riddler and Two-Face also look pretty damn good.

Man, we're in a golden age of early to mid-nineties Batmania right now.

Any idea on how much this is going to be?
I don’t care lol

It's about damn time. Does anybody think this will light a fire under Hot Toys' ass and get them to release their take, Penguin or a re-release of '92 Batman?
200%

While Joost has been referring to her simply as a "figure" he mentioned they were looking at using a seamless body, so it's a 1/6 action figure not a statue.
I initially thought why would you need a seamless body on this then realised it would mean no weird creases on the suit where the joints are.

And this so needs movable eyes. So important for the character.

Back