EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget about the chair. The market for this chair has been totally destroyed by the previous license holder.

EXO-6 won't do a stand alone TOS chair.
Why do you say that the market for a TOS captain's chair was destroyed? Just asking for my own edification.

Characters have to have some significance within Trekverse.

Tribbles, Klingons, Andorians, Gorn, enemy Kirk (the bad side of Kirk), Romulan more or less only those mentioned or span across different series including new Trek. So, Guardian of the Galaxy can be one.

No significance and didn't mention again in trekverse will not be made.
How about the hippies from “Steppin into Eden, Yeah Brother” ? They would go well with a display of Spock with his harp.

I observed something here:

Trek fans mostly want a regular McCoy. But McCoy fans like this Disco McCoy. The arthors who wrote books about Kelly DeForest strongly hope we make disco McCoy.
Continue your Comments please.

If we do this McCoy, we will include his chest hair 🤣 I am not concern with regular McCoy. There will be at least 2 in different ages.
This was a GREAT scene in that first reunion movie that we waited 10 years for. But what does it represent ? About three minutes out of thousands of hours of Trek lore ?

But come on, Nanjin!! Only one pic, and in such a lightling...
Don't want anyone to have a heartattack. MSpock is exactly what I expected and more.

Chose wisely,. You let MSpock go, then you will never have him unless you pay eBay price down the road.

Before Tony Stark, there was Goatee Spock.

Do you know yet if this will follow the Janeway/Doc pattern or will it have a more limited window to purchase? I’d be awfully tempted to try and grab one via Planet Action figures this time around, simply for the finance option, which could ease things with the next reveal from Exo.

49FFEF8A-52EE-46C2-BC95-EB6ED5EACE81.jpeg

Glad to see it’s TOS related. Kind of what I figured it would be, but there was a possibility for a wildcard.

I’m waiting for the full reveal, but as much as I want to tell myself I won’t get it I’ll probably end up getting it. :lol :slap

From what I can tell from the shadowy contours this face is going to look GREAT.

While we are on the subject, I just realized how much I would like a TNG Spock from “Unification”…..

Back