EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic review from Michael Crawford’s excellent site.

Star Trek First Contact Data sixth scale action figure review

“Nicest first release from any sixth scale company.” 4 Stars!

Congratulations to Exo-6!
We are Trek, we can't allow the Wars clan having all the spot lights.

The line must be drawn here, and NO FURTHER ✊

I told Mr Chxx in 2017 in HK that if someday I could have more control of 1/6 Trek, I would go after the Wars clan 😊 and I said I would be like David against a Giant but I would have a sling and I wouldn't be blessed 🤣

Last edited:
Data is looking really good in the photos and reviews. I eventually POed him from EXO after waffling, but it doesn't look like I will have any regrets.

Patiently waiting for my tracking number. ;)
tenor.gif

I only guarantee availability for those vendors and customers who placed their orders before cut off time. A lot of people said they will carry EXO-6 figures. They are assuming I am like all other 1/6....

I turned everyone away after cut off. Remaining stock will be sold in the open market.

BTW, I thought you wouldnt show up for another 90 years.

Hi Nanjin, when is/was the "cut off time" you mentioned?

I preordered on bigbadtoystore two days ago. Is their stock not guaranteed?

I do hope down the line (figuratively and literally) we can get some headsculpts with a little more expression. Makes sense for Data and Picard, but how awesome would a smiling Jadzia or angry Worf be, even as a secondary option!

CrSUz9bm_400x400.jpg

Totally agreed. The characters in Trek all have such memorable and charming personalities, so it would be a shame if we wound up in the end with a whole collection of figures just staring blankly ahead.

And even just a slight hint of a smile like below would work for me.

JadziaDax.jpg

Hi Nanjin, when is/was the "cut off time" you mentioned?

I preordered on bigbadtoystore two days ago. Is their stock not guaranteed?
This is a question for you to ask them. I can't answer and I don't know.. I only know my production quantities were based on the total ordered received, one number no breakdown. We have a cut off time for all release. We are not seeking maximizing quantities but assortments.

Common sense tells me after Khan, Scotty and Sulu, everyone supposed to be very cautious about quantities fulfilment for 1/6 Trek. I too looked into this. I guarantee all orders placed will be fulfilled. That's all I can do for these type of left behind bad experiences.

Last edited:
This is a question for you to ask them. I can't answer and I don't know.. I only know my production quantities were based on the total ordered received, one number no breakdown.

Common sense tells me after Scotty and Sulu, everyone is very cautious about fulfilment for 1/6 Trek.
OK makes sense. Thank you.

Don't worry if any shipment is lost. You never know what could happen now because of the pandemic problems. I have allocated some stock for these uncontrollable possibilities. I will make sure everyone received their orders without problems before putting these backup stocks in the open market.
Thanks. That sets my mind at ease.

Our Body (yet to be named) design has specific purposes.

More room under the arms so the arms can hang more naturally with 4+ layers of fabrics. (Arms and body = x2)
Remember this when posting our figures.
20210622_142702.jpg

I do hope down the line (figuratively and literally) we can get some headsculpts with a little more expression. Makes sense for Data and Picard, but how awesome would a smiling Jadzia or angry Worf be, even as a secondary option!

View attachment 529135
Totally agree. I’m hoping that the extra headsculpt for FC Data is also a feature of other characters. TNG Data could have an emotion chip smirk or even the slightly pivoted quizzical head inspired by Spock as an extra head. Worf could have a normal head and a battle-ready scowl head. So many possibilities!

Back