EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I wonder if all Datas have this issue. He is the one that got away so I don't have to worry about it. But hopefully it has been addressed in all future releases.

Interesting. I wonder if all Datas have this issue. He is the one that got away so I don't have to worry about it. But hopefully it has been addressed in all future releases.
I seem to see it in a lot of pictures people post. So I think it’s common. I messed with mine last night and got it to look a bit better.

I pulled down the outer uniform to make it sit as low as it could and that took some of the extra room from the shoulder area away which helps make the undershirt a bit more visible.

(not the best picture, and not his permanent home)
EA38924C-92B9-4CE4-A21C-5AE880BE2ECF.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you manage to snag a Picard, I thought you missed on that one too? I'd be interested to know how you got Picard if it was a recent acquisition. I'm on a waitlist with Sideshow but there's no indication on when it will be filled (if ever).

I seem to see it in a lot of pictures people post. So I think it’s common. I messed with mine last night and got it to look a bit better.

I pulled down the outer uniform to make it sit as low as it could and that took some of the extra room from the shoulder area away which helps make the undershirt a bit more visible.

(not the best picture, and not his permanent home)
View attachment 574429
I wonder if his undershirt is just bunched around the armpits or stomach. Have you tried taking a flat headed tweezer and pulling up on his inner shirt?

Did you manage to snag a Picard, I thought you missed on that one too? I'd be interested to know how you got Picard if it was a recent acquisition. I'm on a waitlist with Sideshow but there's no indication on when it will be filled (if ever).
I placed my bet with popcoultcha. We will see if they come through.

I wonder if his undershirt is just bunched around the armpits or stomach. Have you tried taking a flat headed tweezer and pulling up on his inner shirt?
I don’t think it is. The undershirt is hard to do much with aside from the sleeves and the collar since you can’t open the outer uniform. I try to pull the collar up but it seems to be as far as it will go. Plus I worry about yanking too hard and ripping something or the pips falling off.

I don’t think it is. The undershirt is hard to do much with aside from the sleeves and the collar since you can’t open the outer uniform. I try to pull the collar up but it seems to be as far as it will go. Plus I worry about yanking too hard and ripping something or the pips falling off.
Well at least the issue seems to be limited to Data

My Immediate Purchase Data arrived today by USPS in Southern CA. The EXO-6 ship notice went out on the 23rd. I've been checking the tracking and even today there was no update . I'm sure some of that is due to paperwork snags and slowdown with the shipping router and not to do with EXO-6.

My Immediate Purchase Data arrived today by USPS in Southern CA. The EXO-6 ship notice went out on the 23rd. I've been checking the tracking and even today there was no update . I'm sure some of that is due to paperwork snags and slowdown with the shipping router and not to do with EXO-6.
What a great way to start off the weekend!

The Mission Chicago Sale FC Data I ordered arrived today! Around 15 days from shipping to arrival. He looks fantastic!

The only complaint is how EXO-6 ship their product. The thin plastic wrapper doesn’t offer much protection (Data’s outer box had damage that’s transferred to the art box). Double boxing (similar to SideShow and BBTS) would help, and I’d be happy to pay a little extra as an optional add on before checking out.

The Mission Chicago Sale FC Data I ordered arrived today! Around 15 days from shipping to arrival. He looks fantastic!
Sweet! It's probably a long shot but I hope exo-6 is one of the exhibitors at Fan Expo Canada this August so I can pick one up. Brent Spiner and Levar Burton will be there.

Early Father’s Day gift arrived from my wife in the form of Exo 6 Data!
Unfortunately missed out on this figure initially because I wasn’t impressed with the pictures, but I hope the rumors are true that this figure is great in hand!

Unfortunately missed out on this figure initially because I wasn’t impressed with the pictures, but I hope the rumors are true that this figure is great in hand!
Prepare to be very impressed with Data...you have a great wife for getting this for you for Father's Day!

Great gift, enjoy! Where did she pick it up from? I’m looking for him as well.

Back