EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down for 2 Borg Queens please :) 1 to face off against Picard and 1 to go with Janeway. Might need a third to pair with Locutus too haha! So many options for display!

I wonder if she’ll come with accessories? I’d love the endoskeleton skull that we see at the end of First Contact, or from her introduction in the movie before she ‘slots’ in to her body. Probably asking way too much as it seems complex to engineer, but a Trekkie can dream!

Put me down for 2 Borg Queens please :) 1 to face off against Picard and 1 to go with Janeway. Might need a third to pair with Locutus too haha! So many options for display!

I wonder if she’ll come with accessories? I’d love the endoskeleton skull that we see at the end of First Contact, or from her introduction in the movie before she ‘slots’ in to her body. Probably asking way too much as it seems complex to engineer, but a Trekkie can dream!
Save your money for something else. I am sure they can give you heart attacks

Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet. The FC chair is looking flipping fantastic so far.

FB_IMG_1640652214579.jpg

That looks really good! I was rather late to the game on these so my Picard is forever being pushed back date wise with Zavvi UK (seems to be the case for anything I have ordered through them lately).

Looking forward to seeing how well he sits in the chair!

Yeah I know costs for everything have gone up quite a bit since the TOS chair was released, but I'm really hoping this won't be more than $150 or so.
Especially considering the Enterprise E chair feels more basic and isn’t nearly as iconic. That’s partially why I’m undecided on it. I would like it, but I don’t feel it’s worth the price of a normal EXO-6 figure.

I got an amazing deal on the TOS chair. Only paid $50 through a seller on Walmart. Awesome piece too.

Especially considering the Enterprise E chair feels more basic and isn’t nearly as iconic. That’s partially why I’m undecided on it. I would like it, but I don’t feel it’s worth the price of a normal EXO-6 figure.

I got an amazing deal on the TOS chair. Only paid $50 through a seller on Walmart. Awesome piece too.
That’s a great price on the TOS chair! I am hoping since there are no electronics this is $150 max. Would be thrilled if it is closer to $100 but I could also see it going closer to the $200 side of things. Not sure how by of a production run Nanjin is planning on doing.

I snagged one for 80 back when Nanjin said he wouldn’t be doing another run of them for Exo-6.

I highly suggest people scoop them up before Exo-6 announces their first TOS figure, I have a feeling they will start demanding a higher price when that happens.

That’s a great price on the TOS chair! I am hoping since there are no electronics this is $150 max. Would be thrilled if it is closer to $100 but I could also see it going closer to the $200 side of things. Not sure how by of a production run Nanjin is planning on doing.
We can forget about the chair then. No way we can match the TOS chair when cost had increased 20%... and we have less than 30% of TOS chair. See how extensive the damage of 1/6 Trek?

🤣

Well supposedly it was going to have some lightup features in the armrests and base, but probably no need for a sound feature on this one at least.

We can forget about the chair then. No way we can match the TOS chair when cost had increased 20%... and we have less than 30% of TOS chair. See how extensive the damage of 1/6 Trek?

🤣
I realize I got the TOS chair at a bargain price. I wouldn’t expect to pay that low for any future pieces that are similar, but I feel the regular price of the TOS chair was pretty fair. That’s about what I would pay. Maybe slightly more.

I realize I got the TOS chair at a bargain price. I wouldn’t expect to pay that low for any future pieces that are similar, but I feel the regular price of the TOS chair was pretty fair. That’s about what I would pay. Maybe slightly more.
Dude, I saw some very strange things happened during the chair production. I already smelled a rat. The point i always stress is 1/6 Trek has lots of burden on its back built up in the past few years and made 1/6 Trek a lot harder to have any sort of momentum.

Trek already a Twice the work, half the results operation comparing to any 1/6 out there. This is what's going on behind the scene of EXO-6.

The current 1/6 Trek is actually a random event in this universe, and which shouldn't be even happened because of all the existing deficiency.

Cherish what you collect. Obviously, I am 😊 If any one single event didn't happen as it happened, none of today can happen at all. Is amazing.

FC should have about 3-4 deliveries in 2022. 2022 is going to be an amazing Trek year.

Last edited:
Dude, I saw some very strange things happened during the chair production. I already smelled a rat. The point a always stress is 1/6 Trek has lots of burden on its back built up in the past few years and made 1/6 Trek a lot harder to have any sort of momentum.

Trek already a Twice the work, half the results operation comparing to any 1/6 out there. This is what's going on behind the scene of EXO-6.

The current 1/6 Trek is actually a random event in this universe, and which shouldn't be even happened because of all the exusting deficiency.

Cherish what you collect.
Nanjin, we sorta happen to collect some other lines for many years, so we know, how hard life is))) And also happen to be wanting some lines, that never existed, or have not much chance, actually, of ever existing. So rest assured, we do realise and appreciate greatly, how incredibly lucky 1/6 Star Trek line is to have you. How lucky we are that a)you exist and b)that your biggest love is Star Trek, not Sailor Moon, or something. We love you!! :mexwaveAnd the Trek characters you make materialize in our homes.

🤣
I figured it was wishful thinking hoping for a low price when the product run would have to be even smaller than TOS. Well I will still be in as long as I can make the price work for me when it comes out and as long as I don’t have to sacrifice any figures from TWOK, TOS, TNG. . .

If I have to choose I will choose this chair over EMH but it is not a choice I relish making.

If not having electronics keeps the price down a bit I would rather have the savings than the electronics but I am just one and as the saying goes the needs of the many . . .

Back