EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup exactly. The only difficult decision will be deciding which Marvel, DC or SW figures I need to skip so I can afford the multitude of Trek figures heading our way.
Luckily for me I only actively collect Star Wars aside from Star Trek. I’ve mostly given up on Marvel and DC.

Luckily for me I only actively collect Star Wars aside from Star Trek. I’ve mostly given up on Marvel and DC.
There are plenly of HT Star Wars figures coming. Even if you don`t count Mando line.

There are plenly of HT Star Wars figures coming. Even if you don`t count Mando line.
There are quite a few coming. Just saying though I only collect one line outside of Star Trek. I only have a couple other figures on pre-order that are from other properties.

I have Data and he really is great that assimilated head is just mind blowing. I'm really looking forward to when my Picard ships to go with him.

Attachments

• 20211105_211420.jpg
    20211105_211420.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 73
Wish I had ordered directly through Exo-6, as Popcultcha still hasn't received Picard yet.

Wish I had ordered directly through Exo-6, as Popcultcha still hasn't received Picard yet.

im a bit dubious on Popcutcha these days. Their customer service has gone downhill and kinda weird that Picard is the only Exo-6 figure they have for pre order…

I went with Planet Action Figures for Picard and last payment just came out! Not sure if they’ll ship before Christmas but looking forward to finally seeing it.

These are Ver 2.0 and Ver 3.0 of FC Data done in 2014 or 5. I was struggling with android data's eye. In the movie it was like an egg. Instead I made it like an eye socket.

Then there's this cyborg head. I used one of the more difficult ways in building Trek scale models for this functional head. I used fiber optics. Results were perfect.

I wanted to include this head in FC Data but Data was our first figure. No one will buy if it was too expensive.

8-FC (5).jpg
20210206_084009.jpg

That additional head would have been cool, but I’m happy with what we got. Until we get a TNG Data mine is still displayed with the normal sculpt.

That sucks! BBTS had Picard in stock a week or so ago and shipped right away... Usually they are later than everyone else, but they shipped early this time. I had to cancel my sideshow order.

Agreed... will be ordering direct EXO-6 next figure!! I'm still waiting on my Picard from Toy Origin. Love seeing everyone's photos though, I know he'll be worth the wait.

How are peoples’ experiences with Planet Action Figures? I’m finding their customer support a bit lacking. I emailed them a month ago to ask if I could settle the Picard payment early and they never replied to me. So I left things, paid the last amount on the 21st of this month and tried to contact them again to ask if it will ship before Christmas and again no response. They stated on the website that they will be closed from the 23rd so this is all a bit disappointing from them really.

How are peoples’ experiences with Planet Action Figures? I’m finding their customer support a bit lacking. I emailed them a month ago to ask if I could settle the Picard payment early and they never replied to me. So I left things, paid the last amount on the 21st of this month and tried to contact them again to ask if it will ship before Christmas and again no response. They stated on the website that they will be closed from the 23rd so this is all a bit disappointing from them really.
Planet Action Figures come through with the products, but don’t have great comms (at least in my experience). That being said, I still use them for EXO-6 figures and haven’t been disappointed yet. Based on the 23-Dec closing date, it’ll probably be a post-Christmas/Jan-22 beam in for your Picard, but I hope it’s sooner 🤞

I've always gotten the figures I ordered and the one time I didn't, I got the money back immediately after asking for it.
No complaints here.
This time I'm ordering directly from EXO-6 though.

I’ve split ordering between EXO-6 directly and a retailer (Collectorzown). Got Data and Picard directly from EXO-6 and got them fairly fast. Really my Janeway came pretty quickly from Collectorzown too.

EMH is coming directly through EXO-6 and Mirror Spock is coming from Collectorzown.

Santa…better known as my wife…left Exo 6 Picard under the tree. I am stunned by how well this figure came out especially compared to my QMX Picard…beautiful work!
doesn’t hurt that the Epix Cable network has an all day Star Trek movie marathon on today and first contact is actually on as I type this!

Back