EXO-6 Star Trek “The Motion Picture (TMP)” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Spock arrived to me in Orlando today, for anyone in these parts waiting.

Here's mine:

IMG_4077.jpg

Vulcan courier shuttle has docked.
Overall a fine looking figure.
First the kahns...
The face has a decent sculpt but the paint work is so pastey (like he was in the film) the face looks almost desiccatedly dry. Spock needs serious moisturizer.

It's always the paint ops that effects exo 6 good or bad. Janeway, the Dr. Tuvok....all hurt....Data, Picard, Q.....all quite good. Spock, Sisko and Kirk.....average.

If Exo-6 can get consistent with the paint apps for 2023...they could be a force to content w HT.

The cloak needs MUCH futzing. After about 20 mins. it's still not perfect but good.

His joined hands are a little challenging to work with. I'm not sure if 2 separate hands are possible with interlacing the fingers, but got it to work.

The pros

He looks good with Kirk. The sculpt is 90% there. Despite the futzing the robe looks nice. The base is consistent (I've always liked thier bases).

I know the badges are meant to be centered but I didn't want to obstruct the view.

I'm glad I got him. Exo-6....keep perfecting your paint work and like the great bird of the Galaxy....you will soar.
20221228_122642.jpg
20221228_122656.jpg
20221228_122648.jpg
20221228_122635.jpg
20221228_104939.jpg
20221228_104813.jpg

Vulcan courier shuttle has docked.
Overall a fine looking figure.
First the kahns...
The face has a decent sculpt but the paint work is so pastey (like he was in the film) the face looks almost desiccatedly dry. Spock needs serious moisturizer.

It's always the paint ops that effects exo 6 good or bad. Janeway, the Dr. Tuvok....all hurt....Data, Picard, Q.....all quite good. Spock, Sisko and Kirk.....average.

If Exo-6 can get consistent with the paint apps for 2023...they could be a force to content w HT.

The cloak needs MUCH futzing. After about 20 mins. it's still not perfect but good.

His joined hands are a little challenging to work with. I'm not sure if 2 separate hands are possible with interlacing the fingers, but got it to work.

The pros

He looks good with Kirk. The sculpt is 90% there. Despite the futzing the robe looks nice. The base is consistent (I've always liked thier bases).

I know the badges are meant to be centered but I didn't want to obstruct the view.

I'm glad I got him. Exo-6....keep perfecting your paint work and like the great bird of the Galaxy....you will soar.View attachment 615200View attachment 615201View attachment 615202View attachment 615203View attachment 615204View attachment 615205
Great pics, I like the badge placement you have. I'll probably do likewise.

I just unboxed mine for quick inspection--very nice figure in hand, the robes are an amazing piece of work at this scale. Really like the head sculpt. For the price is is a home-run! Can't wait for 2023.

Really like the futzing on the robes there, McHaley! And thanks QuiGonFishing...that sound you heard was my sigh of relief seeing that great shot!

Thank you sir! He really came out great.

Been wanting to spend a little time with him and get some decent shots since I got him, but Christmas and everything that goes with it put a lean on my time. Was finally able to put some effort into a few photos, and this was one! Now I have to get Kirk into the mix!

Back