EXO-6 Star Trek “The Motion Picture (TMP)” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is it possible to futz the robes so that his hands are hidden behind those long flaps, like when he first enters the bridge? I always thought that was a really cool look, and was hoping we'd be able to pull it off with this figure.

hfg.JPG

So is it possible to futz the robes so that his hands are hidden behind those long flaps, like when he first enters the bridge? I always thought that was a really cool look, and was hoping we'd be able to pull it off with this figure.

View attachment 615477
If it can’t be done, just remove the hands. It’ll give the illusion of them being inside the sleeves.

Don't worry folks that are still waiting on theirs. Spock's face is not as long (horse face) in person as it appears in some of the photos.
By the way, does Spock have human genitalia? If so, I want to be careful with the crotch grabber so as not to cause him discomfort. :LOL:

Two Kolinahr Spocks

View attachment 615594

From the earlier Spock release that came with t eh meditation robe/shirt

View attachment 615595
I was thinking (or wondering) . I knew Nanjin had included or offered that robe with his earlier custom TWOK Spock. I thought , considering the popularity and sellout of TMP “Kolinar” Spock, would he consider including the robe in a deluxe edition of TWOK or UC Spock ? I mean, technically, it wouldn’t violate the so called “Limited Edition” of TMP. … oh …. And maybe include that bottle of blue alcohol.

I was thinking (or wondering) . I knew Nanjin had included or offered that robe with his earlier custom TWOK Spock. I thought , considering the popularity and sellout of TMP “Kolinar” Spock, would he consider including the robe in a deluxe edition of TWOK or UC Spock ? I mean, technically, it wouldn’t violate the so called “Limited Edition” of TMP. … oh …. And maybe include that bottle of blue alcohol.
He's made a few noises on Facebook that suggest this could be the case but he is often a bit cryptic and the goalposts sometimes move. I really want a display with everyone in TMP unforms so if I can eventually get one made I suppose I may as well offer up the robe to someone who needs it for a custom.

He also called it an optional accessory in the last day or so... which I found odd as I had thought someone suggested that earlier in the year and he pointed out they were actually different robes (something to do with the font of the Vulcan script).

Still waiting on Spock here. I feel like mine hasn’t moved for a bit. Granted I know it was a holiday weekend but last update for me was December 29th (last Thursday). Hoping it arrives soon. The estimated arrival was tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Kind of starting to worry that my package got lost. That or it’s just stuck due to the winter weather issues. No update to tracking still and no package in the mail today.

Tracking updates can stall while the package is actually moving through the system.

My figure's updates would sit in one spot for days and then all of a sudden the tracker would jump three cities.

So that most recent EXO-6 Production Timeline seems to indicate two more figures. Disco McCoy and ???, or am I reading that wrong?

Back