EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is the photo they used, they missed the mark. The Exo-6 figure isn't squinting. The eyes are just too small, even for that photo you posted. Are they too small by a lot? Probably not, but sometimes a 10% difference in the size of a feature on a figure's face can look significant. Also notice the almost complete lack of lines going from her eyes onto her cheeks in that photo. I can almost excuse the eyes, as that's something Asmus, Sideshow, and even Hot Toys screw up sometimes, but I cannot get over the wrinkles they put on Kira's face. They only really started to show up a little bit in later seasons, and even then, only when she was very upset. I've seen Nana in interviews and in person on numerous occasions over the years, most recently chatting with her in Richmond just last March, and as I've said at least once in this thread, Nana still doesn't have wrinkles on her face like that, and she's in her mid sixties. Those wrinkles look exaggerated, and needlessly so. The figure looks like Kira hasn't slept for a month and has been totally cut off from Raktajino.
My thoughts exactly, the sculptor managed to materialize eye bags on her out of thin air. Not even that reference photo with her squinting has that much wrinkle. Nana even ‘til this day doesn’t have that much wrinkle on her face. She would be insulted by that sculpt.

Do you have a picture? Interested to see.
Here's a snip of the shelf in the background of the video mentioned by @JohnnyStarTrek, it is too blurry, but you can make out (from right to left) Sisko, Kira, Quark, possibly data behind him, and two figures that do look like Bashir and Jadzia.
scale.JPG

Here's a snip of the shelf in the background of the video mentioned by @JohnnyStarTrek, it is too blurry, but you can make out (from right to left) Sisko, Kira, Quark, possibly data behind him, and two figures that do look like Bashir and Jadzia.
View attachment 690191
Thank you. It’s crazy that he has Dax already. I suppose the majority of the design is complete for these crews and he was provided with final production samples.

I really hope they get the uniform right on Dax. The FC/DS9 uniforms for women were a lot more form fitting than the original DS9/VOY jumpsuitszz

I really hope they get the uniform right on Dax. The FC/DS9 uniforms for women were a lot more form fitting than the original DS9/VOY jumpsuitszz
Yeah I had the same thought. Dax's uniform should be just about as tight on her as Seven's or T'Pols were on them. But that doesn't seem to be the case with the few glimpses we've gotten of the figure so far.

c5de61525a88c87b3861f984a69b3b46.jpg

Would EXO be sending Anthony early prototypes though? Seems more likely he’s being sent the final, or near final product for PO pictures.

Would EXO be sending Anthony early prototypes though? Seems more likely he’s being sent the final, or near final product for PO pictures.

With Nanjin saying earlier that the figures in pre order photos aren’t finished, and now that Anthony is doing the preorder photos, I think those near final figures.

Any in hand Kira sightings yet? Mine is in country, but I guess I was thinking someone must have her by now.

Really interested in how she translates from promo photo to real life. I expect her uniform will be blinding (but I’m willing to be pleasantly surprised), but hoping for the best in terms of the sculpt.

Back