EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received Quark today and overall I'm pretty darn happy with it. Likeness seems much stronger than in the proto pics (perhaps because they darkened around the eyes more), and I can just tell this will be a really fun figure to pose.

I do have a few nitpicks of course: The jacket pattern looks a little too obviously printed on, he comes across a hair too tall and is missing that distinctive paunch he always had, and the skin tone still doesn't seem quite orange enough (although I realize it varied greatly depending on the lighting). And the teeth are also far too even and perfect.

Most of this stuff is easily correctable though and I'm still super grateful that someone actually made us a 1/6 Quark. 😁

Got my Quark in hand yesterday! Love this figure! Easily one of my all time favorite 1/6 figures from ANY line or manufacturer…no hyperbole…the proto picks did not do this one justice!

Quark just arrived and I wanted to add to this figure's well deserved accolades.

Quark came out amazing. The sculpt is dead-on "Quark" and not some generic Ferengi.

The outfit is out-of-this-world good and the accessories are crazy cool.

They even painted his fingernails...

Quark 2.jpg

Quark 3.jpg

Quark 4.jpg

Quark 1.jpg

Quark 5.jpg

@davejames - You should get a very attractive female figure to do "Oo-mox" on Quark's ears and see if he has a change of heart from his previous planned ideas. :LOL:

Sigh, if only ds9 were in production. It would have been awesome for this figure to pop up on an episode.

You just know Quark would have tried selling figures of himself at exorbitant prices. The hero of Ferenginar that opened an entire Quadrant for exploitation and shady business dealings. Limited edition and signed.... for a healthy premium.

It will of course also turn out that he's using them to clandestinely smuggle Denobite crystals to the home world, and Odo busts him...

I’m surprised it sold out to be honest… it was up for a while.
Is it truly sold out or have they just not put up the remaining stock for immediate purchase yet? I paid off my pre-order as Quark is a must have character.

Edit: Nanjin said he is sold out, but may have some more after an inventory check but it could be a few weeks or months down the line.

I just started watching the show — don’t know if it’s kosher to skip ahead but I saw the episode title!

Best not to skip ahead. There’s some payoff to 3 seasons of character development in that episode.

Take your time. Great show that only keeps getting better. But I bet you’ll love Twovix when you get there.

Back