EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid off my Quark invoice 12 days ago, but still haven't seen any shipment info just yet... Usually they ship pretty quickly after paying the full invoice. Anyone else still waiting for shipment info after payment?

Edit: It appears it is arriving today! I didn’t get any shipping emails at all from EXO-6 but my post office app has alerted me to a delivery coming from them today…

Last edited:
Fresh pics straight out of the box… This is a good release and it feels like a high quality piece. Great tailoring all around and the body is nice and sturdy. The proportions are good and the head-sculpt is better than I thought it would be.

IMG_1149.jpeg

IMG_1147.jpeg

IMG_1152.jpeg

Anyone here is going to recreate Quark’s Bar with the Dabo/Tongo tables and the Dartboard? I know it’s quite a challenge, however what’s a bar without a proper barkeeper and a display of whiskey, rye, scotch and a side hustle of questionable business practices that Quark is known for.

Anyone here is going to recreate Quark’s Bar with the Dabo/Tongo tables and the Dartboard? I know it’s quite a challenge, however what’s a bar without a proper barkeeper and a display of whiskey, rye, scotch and a side hustle of questionable business practices that Quark is known for.
That is my hope if I grab it, as my first foray into modeling

That would make for a very cool looking display. I can see Bashir playing darts with O'Brien!

Its odd. Some shots of Quark make it seem like he has a massive underbite, and in others not at all. I assume its all in the angle of the photos. shoot him from above or looking down and the top teeth get obscured, shoot him straight on of from slightly below and the top teeth look accurate.

Urgh he looks really good! Why couldn’t this same level of work be applied to some of the VOY characters ? :/

Eh....Quark is probably very bad. If we were Ferengi, we'd notice any imperfection or detail impeding the likeness and/or skin texture imperfections because all this would be keenly recognizable from the perspective of a member of his species. That's why we notice the shortcomings of Human sculpt work while at the same time, throw us an alien figure and our jaws hit the floor! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Though it’s totally inaccurate, I might just end up using the bar that comes with the Gametoys Tifa (FF7), and pairing that with Quark instead.

Back