EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garak in development.
FB_IMG_1680072529609.jpg

Very glad to see Garak smiling. He's definitely a character who would not be served well by a figure with a blank expression.
I'm very curious to see Miles' hair. Could be tricky to get just right.
I hope they can pull it off (Garak's expression) better than Janeway.

Those corner protectors are handy…Premier toys have also been using them too of late…

I hate to say it, but I would be disappointed to receive a figure that I purchased new (advertised as such) that appeared second hand…I hope SS gave you a coupon of sorts

Those corner protectors are handy…Premier toys have also been using them too of late…

I hate to say it, but I would be disappointed to receive a figure that I purchased new (advertised as such) that appeared second hand…I hope SS gave you a coupon of sorts
It would be an instant return for me.

I realize I'm already on record being a hopeless Jadzia Dax thrall, and I think I previously mentioned that I'm re-watching DS9 from start to end right now. I finally made it into season three, and the first episode is a continuation of the Jem Hadar story line where the defiant is introduced.

Well there's a scene about 18:30 in where Sisko and Jadzia are talking about the chances of a successful mission to find the Dominion Founders, and the director decided to go with some extreme close-ups of Jadzia...

That was a bad move narratively, because I got so lost in her blue eyes that I first forgot my name, and then EVERYTHING to do with the episode up to that point. Had to watch it over from the beginning but just after I get to 18:30 I wake up from conscious-less-ness in a disoriented sweaty heap. I think I'm on my 26th attempt to watch this episode and I still can't remember my name...

And I haven't even made it to the episodes where she takes her hair down! I'm setting up a GoFundMe for income replacement.....

Anyway, I'm not sure I even want EXO to make a Jadzia figure at this point...health concerns. Unless the likeness is off, and then maybe.

Back