Eternal - 1/6 Gentleman of Crime (Batman Returns Penguin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OSK invoice Paid!!! Can't wait for this one! Had to have the fellow Jersey-Boy Danny DeVito on the shelf...

I didn't order until almost the cut off date I think so I'll be last for sure. Though, that gives me time to see in-hand pics and video reviews hopefully

No invoice for me yet either - I ordered 2 weeks after it went up.

Such a small wait for the next shipment anyway plus like you said Gipetto, it gives some time to see the pictures first.

penguin-danny-devito.gif

Does anyone have pics of the final product? Did Eternal even post any? If it's great, it'll be a blood bath. If it's bad, there will be mass cancellations lol. Pretty common 1/6 adventures.

Does anyone have pics of the final product? Did Eternal even post any? If it's great, it'll be a blood bath. If it's bad, there will be mass cancellations lol. Pretty common 1/6 adventures.
Nothing yet. Hopefully some within the next 24 hours.

Got a few emails asking about shortage:

We can fulfill all preorders 100%

We send out 50% invoices because lots of people asking why other store shows the product but we haven't send out invoices

It's the national holiday in china, we can't ship until 3rd Oct. I don't want to send all invoices out today to stress my colleague to pack too much during holiday.

We may send invoice late, showing products late, but for shipping we never be late

Definitely a downgrade with a different sculpt. Looks a bit too pinkish? The eyes are where you really see the difference.

Was planning on using the hat and coat look so that looks the goods and can help with lighting the face for best effect.

Outfit looks good as his rough and dishevelled look works in their favour!

Hair seems decent - very wispy with no product in it to look greasy like the proto. I like that as it make it easier to customise. Much easier than fixing badly done hair.

Hmmm, will wait to see more before deciding to cancel or not. Right now based on the one shot, I’m leaning towards not having it than keeping it but not being quite happy with the purchase.

Back