Eternal - 1/6 Gentleman of Crime (Batman Returns Penguin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised as well. In fairness to them, they reached out to me before even getting the figure, mentioning they noticed their error because their vendor said they'd get shipment after next week (next week being a holiday in China). Apparently they requested more, but didn't notice their vendor never confirmed more, so they took preorders. They said if they can get me one, they'll knock off $20 and ship DHL for free. If they can't, they'll refund my deposit and give me a $20 credit. Kinda stinks cause everywhere you go you have to do at least a $20 NRD but I can understand it from their perspective. I figured I'd risk the $20 rather than risk aftermarket on this.

Oh boy, this may be a very interesting figure, and not because of the subject matter... but because it might be shorted.
No word from any other resellers having the same issue so don't think that anything like that has occurred.

Going to get a second one tonight just in case though.

HT will never make this figure and IF Mars does make theirs we are looking at an 18 month wait minimum at this stage.

I have not been this excited for a figure in years. One part is that finally Batman Returns is getting some love again but also the unknown factor of what this thing will actually look like.

Hope we start getting pictures soon!

1695905390988.jpeg

Back