Eternal - 1/6 Gentleman of Crime (Batman Returns Penguin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing, now we need to wait till Mars show theirs. Lets hope prices from Mars remain the same with this kind of new brands.

Finally! Penguin is such an expressive character. Smiling, distrustful, pretend sad for the cameras, screaming, curious, defeated - Mars Toys could do two versions and give them three headsculpts each to cover all of his moods.

Finally! Penguin is such an expressive character. Smiling, distrustful, pretend sad for the cameras, screaming, curious, defeated - Mars Toys could do two versions and give them three headsculpts each to cover all of his moods.
You forgot horny.

Looks great but not sure I have much confidence in them delivering in production.

Will wait for Mars Toys.

Definitely interested in this. Not my favorite version of the character but it still looks really cool. Curious what the price will be.

Guys, I've preordered many figures from Mars Toys (Bruce Wayne 89, Penguin Colin Farrell and Riddler from Batman Forever) but I am scared of all this slowness in releasing dolls....How much time we have to wait? There is never a certain date...:rolleyes:

I really like Mars Toys but I feel like they’re going to be back logged for a long time. Kind of willing to give this company a shot.

That Vulture figure they released looks pretty terrible so not holding out hopes this Penguin will turn out anything like the prototype.

Looks amazing but just don't trust in random new names so I'll wait for the release

That Vulture figure they released looks pretty terrible so not holding out hopes this Penguin will turn out anything like the prototype.
:exactly:I won't put any NRD on a basically unknown/unproven company, even if it's just 20-30 bucks.

AMAZING!!!! I can't believe Mars got punk'd so early in their career. :lol

Well, they have been announcing too much and waiting too long. Is Eternal Hot Toys? :lol

Eternal's Vulture was, from the few reviews, OK... but the electronics didn't work well if at all. That said, they did take on the biggest project they could for their first figure, so maybe not so smart but they did pretty good considering. Penguin looks a lot easier... and they went for "Sewer" Penguin that won't compete with Mars "Mayor" version. I'll get both.

But yes, I'm hoping Mars makes steps to get their Penguin up for PO as quickly as possible.

FOMO is strong here. I've been waiting too long to let this pass in hopes of something better.

Hmmmm... only 13 days to decide. And I'm gone for 5 of those days. No switching order.

What am I saying? Been waiting 23 years for this. Can't have too many Penguins at this point. Plus, Mars will be better at the Mayor outfit, so I can have both.

Now whether I double-dip on sewer Penguin from Mars really depends on how much better it is.

But I suppose there are 3 distinct Penguin looks.

Back