Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay: Django Unchained?

Proof EB is going to get licenses HT won't even look at anymore...

Nah, I'd leave it, by the time Enterbay show anything everyone will have started to wonder again.

Excitement diminished...

tumblr_llaj7kKyg81qclvq3.gif

It's kind of refreshing to see different licenses though. How many more DC/Marvel 1/6's do you want put out on the market?

It is nice to know that EB is picking up some new licenses too. I still consider their Jack Bauer to be one of my favorite figures. And I am looking forward to seeing what they do with the JCVD line.

Having said that I still find it difficult to convince myself to spend 200 bucks for a figure which is highly likely to have serious QC issues. Every company has them, HT, SS etc...

But somehow it just seems like EB has more issues than most. I really am rooting for them though! Time to get some good competition for HT out there.

It is nice to know that EB is picking up some new licenses too. I still consider their Jack Bauer to be one of my favorite figures. And I am looking forward to seeing what they do with the JCVD line.

Having said that I still find it difficult to convince myself to spend 200 bucks for a figure which is highly likely to have serious QC issues. Every company has them, HT, SS etc...

But somehow it just seems like EB has more issues than most. I really am rooting for them though! Time to get some good competition for HT out there.

I think people are just more forgiving for HT and SSC just because of what they're making.

I mean you don't see their QC issues being brought over to the other 10 threads like how EB threads are treated.

So are these going up for Preorder in December or is it being released then? And i heard something about QC problems with rambo and the mib figures, whats wrong with them? I really want these figures but dont know if i'll buy them if enterbay is having serious issues with their newer figures.

So are these going up for Preorder in December or is it being released then? And i heard something about QC problems with rambo and the mib figures, whats wrong with them? I really want these figures but dont know if i'll buy them if enterbay is having serious issues with their newer figures.

Don't bother. Enterbay is utter crap. Horrible QC and CS on the MiB figures. Loose knee joints to the point of being floppy. Poorly stiched clothing. Glue residue on sunglasses and clothes. Zero support or communication from their customer 'service' department. Avoid like the Plague! They are not worth your time and money!

Don't bother. Enterbay is utter crap. Horrible QC and CS on the MiB figures. Loose knee joints to the point of being floppy. Poorly stiched clothing. Glue residue on sunglasses and clothes. Zero support or communication from their customer 'service' department. Avoid like the Plague! They are not worth your time and money!

Such a shame, would love a Leo... I already have the feeling I am gonna think he is one of the best villains.

I don't own any EB figures other than the old Kato figure but it seems to me, from my reading, that some of their figures are largely problem free and that you find out which have problems pretty soon after their released and people have them in-hand. While MiB and GoD had problems, people seemed satisfied with the two Scarfaces, T-800, Rambo for the most part, and Leon. It seems a reasonable possibility to me then that these might turn out fine, it's definitely not an impossibility. Just don't pre-order, wait til people have them in hand, and decide then. I figure that's a pretty safe/reasonable way to approach them.

People always forget that someone has to blindly preorder them in order to get you guys in hand pics. If everyone had that method of ordering figures, nobody would have in hand pics. :lol

And Enterbay collectors are actually quite sparse on this board.

I don't own any EB figures other than the old Kato figure but it seems to me, from my reading, that some of their figures are largely problem free and that you find out which have problems pretty soon after their released and people have them in-hand. While MiB and GoD had problems, people seemed satisfied with the two Scarfaces, T-800, Rambo for the most part, and Leon. It seems a reasonable possibility to me then that these might turn out fine, it's definitely not an impossibility. Just don't pre-order, wait til people have them in hand, and decide then. I figure that's a pretty safe/reasonable way to approach them.

I'm really happy with my Scarfaces. Paint apps are amazing, likenesses amazing...but I think they do need to redo their bodies, they don't compare to HT TT.

People always forget that someone has to blindly preorder them in order to get you guys in hand pics. If everyone had that method of ordering figures, nobody would have in hand pics. :lol

And Enterbay collectors are actually quite sparse on this board.

And yet still I'm confident that others will have them in-hand. There's always others.

Back