Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay: Django Unchained?

I would be more excited if it was Franco Nero Django complete with gattling gun in a coffin now that would be cool.

THey'd do well with cult classic films like taxi driver, lost boys, and etc.

I really hope they do a 'Drive' figure

I really wonder what is stalling the Pulp Fiction licence.

It can't be Samuel Mutha F*king Jackson. Lord knows how many figures he has now.

It shouldn't be Tarantino, since he's a fan of Neca. To the point, I remember he was doing this show and he was showing off the Grindhouse Neca figures and actually playing with them in front of the audience. I saw it on Youtube. Neca has done 3 of his movies, 3 figures of him.

It couldnt be that Men in Suits isint appealing, since even Reservoir Dogs has gotten figures from Sideshow, Mezco, and Neca. Especially given that Pulp Fiction is still the most popular QT movie up to date.

The only thing left i suppose is John Travolta won't sign off his likeness. As much as i love the movie, if they could get the licence and only issue JULES, I wouldn't mind. My Jules does not 100% need a Vincent by his side to justify a purchase. Same goes for Mia Wallace.

Great news! Pretty sure Calvin Candie will be a must for me then.

well, I do hope they complete at least 3 of the main actors.

If not it will be another EB Prison Break / HT Platoon etc etc!

If that be the case I hope they start with Calvin.

Love the direction EB have gone lately.They are pretty unpredictable with their choices unlike Hot Toys.
I can see Enterbay do alot of things HT wouldn't even consider,and still popular enough.

I would love to have an official Leo figure...Please make The Departed figures enterbay..

Damn , glad to see this announcement. If anyone I was expecting hot toys to pick this up after the IB figures.
Really looking forward to see how these turn out.
Go enterbay !.

I guess I'll see when the MiB figures arrived, but I've always been disappointed that EB figures were closer to Medicom scale than HT.

But it does look like they are becoming a player.

It seems that there isn't any exclusivity to licenses now with both EB and HT doing 1/4 scale of the same characters - so it can only be good for us as companies compete for our overly stretched dollar (or yen).

1/4 scale wouldn't make a heck of a lotta sense at this point for this license IMO. That stuff seems to require more of an investment by companies and to target a more niche type of collector than the 1/6 scale stuff does. I would bet on this being a 1/6 scale focus by Enterbay.

I really wonder what is stalling the Pulp Fiction licence.

It can't be Samuel Mutha F*king Jackson. Lord knows how many figures he has now.

It shouldn't be Tarantino, since he's a fan of Neca. To the point, I remember he was doing this show and he was showing off the Grindhouse Neca figures and actually playing with them in front of the audience. I saw it on Youtube. Neca has done 3 of his movies, 3 figures of him.

It couldnt be that Men in Suits isint appealing, since even Reservoir Dogs has gotten figures from Sideshow, Mezco, and Neca. Especially given that Pulp Fiction is still the most popular QT movie up to date.

The only thing left i suppose is John Travolta won't sign off his likeness. As much as i love the movie, if they could get the licence and only issue JULES, I wouldn't mind. My Jules does not 100% need a Vincent by his side to justify a purchase. Same goes for Mia Wallace.
Could it be as simple as no one really wanting to release those figures so much? Plus a license that is slightly more expensive than Res. Dogs? There have been Pulp Fiction collectibles, btw. Block figures. I think they were SMIITI figures?* We haven't seen many Bruce Willis figures. Maybe he has license rights issues.

*edit: no, they were NECA. [ame]https://www.amazon.com/Cleanup-Pulp-Fiction-Action-Figures/dp/B0001VM41G[/ame] There must be some rights issue at play, because block figures don't require likeness rights in most cases, and surely NECA would have done other kinds of figures if they had the license and could have.

Yeah the block figs don't require license hence why we have those neca pulp fiction geoms and the Clint Eastwood mini mates. Would love to see eb do pulp fiction and Jackie brown figs.

Love the direction EB have gone lately.They are pretty unpredictable with their choices unlike Hot Toys.
I can see Enterbay do alot of things HT wouldn't even consider,and still popular enough.
This makes me wonder if I'll become a growing fan of Enterbay over the years to come.

I could see them doing some amazing classic characters that HT wouldn't necessarily be interested in. :)

to me this is by far the best license any toy company has.
sill really hope HT gets it too. if not i will just have to buy
two of each. they will be my first EB figures.
do you guys think enterbay will have there django unchained
figures out at some point in 2013?

Dicap, Waltz, Fox?? If movie and figure are good, not resisting.

Back