Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay: Django Unchained?

The movie is going to be awesome obviously, that's a given. But i hate how the 1/6 market keeps skipping over his other greater (probably) films.

I love Inglorious Basterds too and am happy to have them obviously but I want those and Django a lot less than I want Jules + Vincent, The Bride and the 4 core Resivour Dogs.

Then I'd want Stuntman Mike, Inglorious Basterds and probably Django Unchained figures.
thats like the opposite of what i want other than beatrix.
i love all his films but i tend to like the new tarantino characters more.
but they all need and deserve to be made.

Between the MIB figures and the issues arising with Rambo, I'm not too sure I want to buy anything EB just yet.

EB's licenses are great and their figures look kickass -- but only on the outside. I'm really excited about what they're offering and the improvements they've been making, but they need to work on the foundations for each piece. Get their QC together, maybe develop a solid body that can be used on every item from here on out. Really pull out all the stops to make sure it's perfect (which is essentially what HT's doing with their TrueTypes). Practicing something like that increases efficiency and decreases mistakes over time. They'll need to be thorough with every aspect of figure-making to release collectibles that are perfect through and through. A gorgeous sculpt and paint app combo is impressive, but no so much when there's a technical problem hiding underneath.

They just confirmed it.

539768_474892889190211_1351074470_n.jpg

"Quentin Taratino selected us as worldwide exclusive partner to release 12 inch Real masterpiece collectible figure for his up coming Django Unchained. We will be releasing Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio as the main cast, release together with the movie in December~"

Cool. I guess when they say they will release them with the movie release, they are referring to teaser pics of their boxes?

Cool. I guess when they say they will release them with the movie release, they are referring to teaser pics of their boxes?
If it's a December release, we will get teasers from sometime soon until December straight through hahahaha

One thing I can appreciate about Enterbay is that they are quick these days. We will see the promotional pictures of the figure and then a day later they are up for preorder, releasing thirty days after. With these figures it sounds like they will be shipped out in December unless I am misunderstanding what they said. That's really quick.

If it's a December release, we will get teasers from sometime soon until December straight through hahahaha

Yup, a blurry finger nail one week, an low res ear another week, and maybe, just maybe DiCaprio's forehead another week.

:yess: All 3 characters confirmed. And "exclusive" indicates no HT figures, wonder if Quentin didn't care for their Inglorious Basterd stuff?

Shame the first licensed DiCaprio figure is from this and not Inception.

Tarantino > Nolan.

Agreed. Although I do enjoy Tarrantino films but he's an overhyped internet dork supported wonder. You could say the same about Nolan but I see a lot better film making with him and his style.

Also agreed. Of Tarantino's films I like True Romance and Pulp Fiction. Thats it.

Also agreed. Of Tarantino's films I like True Romance and Pulp Fiction. Thats it.

One of which was co-written. :wink1: Pulp Fiction is my favorite too, very good film imo. I like True Romance but can't take some of it seriously. It's dialogue is its strong point.

tarantino is the best director alive.
and the second best director of all time.

Back