Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
djangoe.jpg

this is so bought!

cant wait to see calvin candie next

That's one of the nicest sculpted, tailored and most realistic looking figures ever seen!

That's one of the nicest sculpted, tailored and most realistic looking figures ever seen!

I agree, the tailoring looks awesome...I wonder how many QC issues he'll come with.

Glad I PO'd him and Candie.

*just had a bad experience with 1/4 Batman, it's currently being exchanged*

Yeah it's hard to fault that picture. Looks absolutely amazing there, but it's also hard to believe he will come out without immense QC issues.

Impressive photo and I think I'll want these figures after seeing the movie , I'll be waiting for in hand shots though. With a figure as impressive looking as that I'm sure QC issues on at least the tailoring are inevitable.

I'll be waiting for inhand pics too.

You can't trust official pics anymore they often look too good and not a clear indication of one one gets in the box.

Like the MIB shirts, the official images made the collar look flat and snug and like a real shirt collar, when it released it was big and bulgy like all previous shirts.

Yeah that's probably about right hicks :lol

I won't be buying until reviews and in hand pics hit this thread.

if this were made by rainman people would be falling over themselves to pay $850 for it....it looks that nice!!! if these figs wind up looking like the prototyp's this will be a huge and one of the best priced figures by enterbay.......

and yes i know rainman only makes 35 figs or so to a realease, but i think you get the point....the quality is top notch, and warrants the price easily......now we just have to wait and see how these are in hand...? and enterbay's track record stinks!! really really hope they nail the prototype figure and solve the q/c problems.....

if this were made by rainman people would be falling over themselves to pay $850 for it....it looks that nice!!! if these figs wind up looking like the prototyp's this will be a huge and one of the best priced figures by enterbay.......

and yes i know rainman only makes 35 figs or so to a realease, but i think you get the point....the quality is top notch, and warrants the price easily......now we just have to wait and see how these are in hand...? and enterbay's track record stinks!! really really hope they nail the prototype figure and solve the q/c problems.....

:exactly: :goodpost:

Impressive photo and I think I'll want these figures after seeing the movie , I'll be waiting for in hand shots though. With a figure as impressive looking as that I'm sure QC issues on at least the tailoring are inevitable.

And to me the tailoring is the biggest draw to these releases. I am committed and locked in at AE on PO. Hoping to not get burned. I really want these as shown in proto on my shelves. :pray:

Back