Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey All, Tracy just mentioned to me that we shouldn't really jump to any kind of conclusion. So just keep up the faith and let's hope that we can still have more Buffy maquettes coming our way.

Hey All, Tracy just mentioned to me that we shouldn't really jump to any kind of conclusion. So just keep up the faith and let's hope that we can still have more Buffy maquettes coming our way.

:rotfl:rotfl

I will be in for a Spike in this line and maybe End of Days Buffy someday but way down the line. Also depends on where SSC new Buffy lines goes.

What I would just *love* to see would be 3 statues - Buffy, Willow, Xander, all in season 1 era. 3 statues that can stand separately, but can be placed together for a nice little scene. That'd be just fantastic :D

Chap what is going on with our "Civil War: I am with Buffy" sigs?

:( I haven't even got a chance to PM Chris yet. I'll brainstorm tonight and pass the word onto him. :rock I was thinking about it last night actually, but trying to tie up some loose ends here on my end with Christmas, etc. (I might have to return my Slayer's Stake because of a slight factory defect. There's a glob of clear, hot glue on the satin lining in the corner. Not THAT bad, but I want stuff mint....so I'm still on the fence.)

Okay seriously I just had the crappiest week ever, got laid off from my job had to cancel a couple of pre orders and if my Electric Tiki Buffy line goes boom I may have to take a ????? out.

You will all be happy to know I didn't cancel my Faith preorder, nor my Evil Queen one. One does have their priorities when they are unemployed.

Okay seriously I just had the crappiest week ever, got laid off from my job had to cancel a couple of pre orders and if my Electric Tiki Buffy line goes boom I may have to take a ????? out.

You will all be happy to know I didn't cancel my Faith preorder, nor my Evil Queen one. One does have their priorities when they are unemployed.

Sorry to hear that, Desilu. I'm glad to hear that you were able to keep Faith. Did you PO the Exclusive or regular?

Even if the Electric Tiki line doesn't continue, you still have us. :rock

Buffygirl, I need your help!!!!!!

I just received "Tough Love" Willow today, HOWEVER....the side of the box says that the edition size is 800. HOWEVER, the bottom of the box says my piece is "xxx of 900." The bottom of the base is also numbered "xxx of 900."

So which is it???? Is the edition size 800 or 900????

900. Mine says 60/900

You might have a very rare box. I'll have to check mine when I get home and see what number it has.

Btw, what is the maximum size for banners?

I want BOTH of you to check this out!!! This is an official red alert!

The bottom of the box and the bottom of the base is out of 900, HOWEVER the side of the BOX where it says "Figure stands 10'' tall, limited edition, etc. etc." it says "limited to 800."

Can one of you take a picture of the side of the box where this is listed? I would take one of mine, but I have no camera!!!! :sick Maybe Santa will bring me one? :monkey3

In terms of the banners, I have NO idea! :lol

Where is my team!?!?!?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iXlskUxlI7E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iXlskUxlI7E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Don't hold your breath, I won't get home until the 2nd of January.

I have a vague memory of me finding the wrong nr on the box (was it handwritten?) but I might be wrong.

The handwritten number on the bottom of the box is out of 900 and matches the base of my statue. But, the side of the box with the printed information says "Limited to 800 pieces."

Where's Tracy?!?! :lol Is this the first time that this has been noticed?!?!?

Guys, I just got a camera!!!!! Hopefully, I can take ALL-NEW pics of my collection, pictures that will be worthy of the Buffy awesomeness. :rock

BTW, I watched "Angel" (Ep. 6) from Season 1 last night as my Christmas Eve kick off. It brought a tear to my eye. I say this over and over again, but what a show this was. Simply perfect IMO. I can already tell that I'm going to be one of those people that in 10 - 20 years, I'll still be breaking out the boxed sets for this one. What a gem to say the least.

Back