Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buffy > Spike > Giles > Angel > everyone else

Season 4+ Xander can eat a big ????, Tara can eat a big big big big ????.

And Riley

If I ever saw Marc on the streets....he better watch himself....there will be blood.

I am not sure why the line will not be renewed as of yet. When both Tracy and I have time I am sure we'll converse about this. I will keep all of my friends posted. :)

I am not sure why the line will not be renewed as of yet. When both Tracy and I have time I am sure we'll converse about this. I will keep all of my friends posted. :)

Thank you, BG! :rock

And BTW, did Tracy ever get an account here?

I KNEW IT!!!! i knew this line would get axed!!!

thats what you get for double dipping characters and then releasing third rate characters before Major ones!!!

if they had released buffy, then willow, then angel, spike, giles xander...etc...

this line could have gone on forever, but NO.....they give us a second Buffy, then a second willow, then Glory and then Caleb :rolleyes:

no wonder it died!!! :banghead

as you can see i am very bitter about the whole thing :D

thats what you get for double dipping characters and then releasing third rate characters before Major ones!!!

if they had released buffy, then willow, then angel, spike, giles xander...etc...

this line could have gone on forever, but NO.....they give us a second Buffy, then a second willow, then Glory and then Caleb :rolleyes:

Lets hope Sideshow does a better job then!

I agree. I was so upset when I saw them do another Buffy and Willow instead of starting with Spike or faith. Sadness.

Hey, I'm trying to stay optimistic here. Don't bring me down. :lol

When does the Buffy PF arrive?

She arrived but shes missing an eyelash(also the sideshow catalog was missing)...:(.... the ebay seller never mentioned this... he says it was "fine" when it shipped... I'm not sure if I should return it or hold on it and see if I can get it fixed since it has taken me so long to aquire this statue

She arrived but shes missing an eyelash(also the sideshow catalog was missing)...:(.... the ebay seller never mentioned this... he says it was "fine" when it shipped... I'm not sure if I should return it or hold on it and see if I can get it fixed since it has taken me so long to aquire this statue

There was no eyelash anywhere???? If it was in there, I would be more inclined to keep it. From what I heard, the eyelashes on this started becoming an issue, so I wouldn't let it bother me THAT much. But if the eyelash isn't in there, I would be a little hesistant. Does it take away from the piece in your opinion?

There was no eyelash anywhere???? If it was in there, I would be more inclined to keep it. From what I heard, the eyelashes on this started becoming an issue, so I wouldn't let it bother me THAT much. But if the eyelash isn't in there, I would be a little hesistant. Does it take away from the piece in your opinion?

You cant tell its missing unless you look closely at it. Its only one eye lash missing(the right one). I looked everywhere and it was not in the box or bags that the buffy statue came in. I might hang onto it but it just bothers me that its missing. I might be able to get a replacement from a hobby/doll store.

You cant tell its missing unless you look closely at it. Its only one eye lash missing(the right one). I looked everywhere and it was not in the box or bags that the buffy statue came in. I might hang onto it but it just bothers me that its missing. I might be able to get a replacement from a hobby/doll store.

I would definitely try that first. Worst case scenario you can either return it or request a partial refund, whichever you see fit.

Congrats on acquiring one though. What's your thoughts about it? Everything you thought it would be or no?

I would definitely try that first. Worst case scenario you can either return it or request a partial refund, whichever you see fit.

Congrats on acquiring one though. What's your thoughts about it? Everything you thought it would be or no?

Thank you, Shes def one of my favorite pfs. Shes one of the best sculpted pfs by far. I think I would have enjoyed her more if it wasnt for the whole missing eyelash thing. Its just such a waste that they ended this line it had so much potential. I am going to post my collection on here soon (after christmas so that I can put my new statues from gifts hopefully...lol)

Thank you, Shes def one of my favorite pfs. Shes one of the best sculpted pfs by far. I think I would have enjoyed her more if it wasnt for the whole missing eyelash thing. Its just such a waste that they ended this line it had so much potential. I am going to post my collection on here soon (after christmas so that I can put my new statues from gifts hopefully...lol)

Please do. Keep us updated. I definitely look forward to it. Have you tracked down any of the other PFs in that line? The Spike PF I thought was very well done.

Back