Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No i never ordered her because i was angry at the time that it wasn't a Character i wanted, but then the owner of the LCS i go to said he could get me one easily, i asked if it was exclusive he didn't know, so i said hold one for me and i'll make my decision then.

To be honest if i see it in person it's already bought :lol

No i never ordered her because i was angry at the time that it wasn't a Character i wanted, but then the owner of the LCS i go to said he could get me one easily, i asked if it was exclusive he didn't know, so i said hold one for me and i'll make my decision then.

To be honest if i see it in person it's already bought :lol

So in others words, you're buying it. :rotfl

I think you'll love her Power, Ex or not. Looks like Tracy's team did a great job with this one.

Oh i'm sure i will, i just really wanted an Angel or Giles or Xander before Faith.

Jump on the waitlist just in case. I didn't get on the waitlist for the Faith Ex. until October or something like that, long after it sold out. And within a month or so, it converted. And the ES is pretty limited IMO. So never say never. Just do it!!!

Yea that is not so bad but at the sametime that is like spending roughly $400 on these. I will have to think it over. I may get at least one.

Yea that is not so bad but at the sametime that is like spending roughly $400 on these. I will have to think it over. I may get at least one.

If you want to start out with one, go for the End of Days Buffy. You can get it for well below retail and it's honestly my favorite in the line. I have a link to one if you want me to PM you. It's at a VERY good price too.

Oh no! Sorry to hear something. :( Hopefully you get lucky for next time.

Did losing make you want it even more?

Back