Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and I almost forgot. I'll be taking a picture of the "Tough Love" Willow color box in question within a few days, so Buffygirl, you better reply and give me an answer. Sky gave me a valid excuse, but I've gotten nothing but the cold shoulder from you. :mad: :D

Oh and I almost forgot. I'll be taking a picture of the "Tough Love" Willow color box in question within a few days, so Buffygirl, you better reply and give me an answer. Sky gave me a valid excuse, but I've gotten nothing but the cold shoulder from you. :mad: :D

Thank you, that made me LOL for real. :D Not sure why, it's just a funny post.

Thank you, that made me LOL for real. :D Not sure why, it's just a funny post.

Buffygirl is on notice. :lecture :lol

I hadn't noticed it before, but it doesn't bother me any. I'm just happy to have her. Now, where's my Faith....
;)

No, it doesn't really bother me in that sense either. I just got my "Tough Love" Willow for a "shady" seller, so when I saw this red flags went up. I'm glad everything is okay though.

I would just like to update everyone on what is going on with electric tiki's Buffy line. Their license is about to expire and most likely will not be renewed. They are trying to push Spike out before it's up but it's a possibility he wont be seen at all. So Faith may be our last addition.

BG, when is the expiration date on this line? Was it the 1st of the year?

Sorry to hear that, Desilu. I'm glad to hear that you were able to keep Faith. Did you PO the Exclusive or regular?

Even if the Electric Tiki line doesn't continue, you still have us. :rock

Thank you doll for the condolences. I got the exclusive version, I just loved that red shirt from the beginning.

I have a bit in savings to tide me over for awhile, which gives me more time to do some things I've wanted to do. I fancy myself a bit of an artist and have an Etsy online store, I also do sculpts and am looking forward into making some Buffy minis. This one is not mine, but the inspiration for what I want to do, how freaking cute is this? I wish I could remember the artist's name to give her credit, but she was on the BTVS Figs Board.

untitled.jpg

This one however is mine, Cartman the Cop

Cartman1.jpg

And now we are done with whoring out my artistic aspirations ;)

I've seen that mini, it's adorable. I think that artist may have retired, I think it was a while since I saw her/him on btvsfigs.

And I checked my box, and it says 900 on the botton, but 800 on the side. Weird.

Yea I think it's been a long time since she produced any of her minis, which is a shame because they were so very good. I will try and do justice and homage to her with mine :)

Anyone else's Electric Tiki Faith in the 'processing' stage? Or have they been in that stage this whole time and I haven't noticed?

Anyone else's Electric Tiki Faith in the 'processing' stage? Or have they been in that stage this whole time and I haven't noticed?

Yep, she's still "processing" for me as well. (They've been in that stage though since we first PO.) No new activity yet.

Anyone here pre-ordering both the reg and ex faith? If not, which one did you choose? And what edition size do you think we'll get for the regular? And how rare or expensive do you think she'll be after market value?

Anyone here pre-ordering both the reg and ex faith? If not, which one did you choose? And what edition size do you think we'll get for the regular? And how rare or expensive do you think she'll be after market value?

I didn't order both and went with the Exclusive - Red Shirt version only.

I think the Exclusive will definitely be saught after down the road, simply based on it's ES. I can't really predict a price though. Who would have ever guessed the jump in price on the OMWF Buffy piece? And edition side on that one was 1100. (I think.) I think another one that will hold its own is Glory. I really love that one. :rock

I didn't order both and went with the Exclusive - Red Shirt version only.

I think the Exclusive will definitely be saught after down the road, simply based on it's ES. I can't really predict a price though. Who would have ever guessed the jump in price on the OMWF Buffy piece? And edition side on that one was 1100. (I think.) I think another one that will hold its own is Glory. I really love that one. :rock

I wonder if some of that has to do with a lack of Buffy products lately. With the new Sideshow Buffy line (even though they are different styles) would lower the price a bit with the Tiki line because there are more products out there to choose from.

I wonder if some of that has to do with a lack of Buffy products lately. With the new Sideshow Buffy line (even though they are different styles) would lower the price a bit with the Tiki line because there are more products out there to choose from.

I'm sure that's the case too. The Electric Tiki line really filled a void that was missing once the PFs went on hiatus. I'll be sad if the Electric Tiki Buffy line ends, but fortunately we have a new Sideshow line to replace it. What would be even better is if BOTH lines continued. :lecture

I'm sure that's the case too. The Electric Tiki line really filled a void that was missing once the PFs went on hiatus. I'll be sad if the Electric Tiki Buffy line ends, but fortunately we have a new Sideshow line to replace it. What would be even better is if BOTH lines continued. :lecture

:lecture:lecture..... more Buffy the Better!! :D

Back