Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BG if you ever decide that you need to unload the OMWF buffy, look no further.:wink1:

I will probably hand my entire Buffy collection down to my kids. I just can't see me letting any of my pieces go. If that changes, I'll let you know.

I will probably hand my entire Buffy collection down to my kids. I just can't see me letting any of my pieces go. If that changes, I'll let you know.

I might just have all of my Tikis cremated with me. :lol

My future kids will probably just look at me and say, 'WTF is this?!?!' :lol

At which point, I will disown them and show them the door. :lol j/k

goo goo gah gah, I can be you kid, have you seen the way i act:lol I hears ya and I am glad you feel the same way I do.

luckily my stepson and his wife are firmly in the buffyverse so, no matter what they will be appreciated

In case anyone wants a Spike but doesn't want to pay full price, he is on the GC eligible list.

Gift cards eligible list? Does that mean people can use sideshow points to get a few bucks off, or is it like usual gift cards, or...?

The latter. (Now, you can use SSC gift cards on it.) Before you could only apply Reward Points. I'm not sure you if you can combine Reward Points AND Gift Cards though. Only thing to keep in mind is that if you use Points or Cards, you won't get Reward Points for that purchase.

I do not believe you can combine. But if you get a $50 GC or something, that is a lot off the price!

I broke yet another 'Tough Love' Willow. (2-3 fingers broke off on one hand.) If anyone is looking for one for cheap, drop me a PM.

I'm not savy enough to fix it, so it's probably best I not try. :lol

If anyone has the white shirt Faith, can you please tell me the edition size? On ssc it says TBD. That does not help me.

If anyone has the white shirt Faith, can you please tell me the edition size? On ssc it says TBD. That does not help me.

700 according to the base. I didn't check the box though. (Sometimes it differs ie. 'Tough Love' Willow.)

Thanks. I found it yesterday on ebay but I believe it was 750. How weird.

That's what I'm talking about!!! :lol

I don't know why or how the ES on some of these got 'lost in translation' but it definitely creates confusion.

Back