E-Web Cannon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, every re-issue takes up factory time and space, as well as warehouse space at Sideshow... which tells you that Sideshow is cutting way back on new developments for Star Wars figures to accommodate re-issues.

I'd say that's very telling.

Have to assume that snowtroopers will be coming soon too. Or else this is the strangest reissue of them all........Anyway they should just get on with it and put out the dewback again since this silliness is obviously going to continue

I skipped on this the first time around, then I saw what it sold for on the aftermarket. Guess I better not pass it up again.

^^^^ This ^^^^

I could swear I saw a MIB on ebay a week or two ago for somewhere in the neighborhood of $500. Of course the same day I saw a used IG-88 w/ a buy-it-now for $600 --- and saw another sell for $211. Madness.

I'm thrilled this is back up - wasn't gonna miss it again...PO'd.

I just want them to re-release Han in Carbonite...c'mon Sideshow, you know you want to...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

...and YES PLEASE....please Sideshow...get that slice o' carb out there again!

I'm thrilled this is back up - wasn't gonna miss it again...PO'd.

...and YES PLEASE....please Sideshow...get that slice o' carb out there again!

This too. Though in all honesty, another board member has a thread about his custom diorama, and seeing that thing just blew me away...to the point that I didn't even consider someone else who was selling their SS Han in Carbonite dio here. Once I saw the light-up features on the custom (it was a repainted Hasbro, I believe) and the textures possible on MDF and plaster, yeah...again, just blown away. Of course, I lack those skills, so I'd be quick to jump on a re-issue.

It's a plastic gun for $160...:slap

I have to agree. I mean, it can't really cost too much to produce -- I've bough more plastic at TRU for $20 -- and this is a reissue, so even less cost. You'd think they could DROP the price rather than add to it.

I'm having second thoughts about HT's $60 BB-8...

I'm certain HT will do a tall and short Snowtrooper 2-pack with this cannon for like $279.99. I'd rather overpay on that.

.....I have two snowtroopers and still balked at this last time due to cost. While I think it would look great with my troopers I have a hard time with that pp.

I don't really like accessories, I always feel less is more with a collection. But I think reissues are great, gives everyone a chance to have fun with something they missed if they want it.

Bring on Yoda's hut to go with the long-rumoured HT two-pack.

That's just the old prototype, they're using the same images.

100054-e-web-heavy-repeating-blaster-005.jpg

star-wars-e-web-heavy-repeating-blaster-sixth-scale-100054-04.jpg

The apple is well preserved.

HT should use the skin of this variety in place of their usual rubber.

Back