E-Web Cannon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this when it was first released. Still holding up. Looking forward to adding to the gun crew when Hot Toys releases their version of the Snowtrooper......

r8goyv.jpg
2co05rk.jpg
1zgwdg6.jpg
mv4w0w.jpg
e9j5ex.jpg

Got this when it was first released. Still holding up. Looking forward to adding to the gun crew when Hot Toys releases their version of the Snowtrooper......

r8goyv.jpg
2co05rk.jpg
1zgwdg6.jpg
mv4w0w.jpg
e9j5ex.jpg

Those SSC Snowies still look great to me! What material did you use to upgrade the masks with? looks superb.

Opened this today. Really like it, the weathering looks great. Back in the Box however until my new cabinet arrives.

"Where the hell are those Snowtroopers, I don't know how to shoot this thing?" :lol
09a68eaa3d0d49e94e73cd027395dac8.jpg

Any issues keeping it pointed at any arbitrary vertical angle? The last mod I did to mine was to weight the back of the gun so it will hold any angle I set it at - it used to dip forward unless I had it cranked hard all the way back.

Any issues keeping it pointed at any arbitrary vertical angle? The last mod I did to mine was to weight the back of the gun so it will hold any angle I set it at - it used to dip forward unless I had it cranked hard all the way back.

Seems to be fixed on this one, it held vertical poses fine and the joint is tight.

Back