E-Web Cannon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j14

Super Freak
Reaction score
Erm..since when is the E-Web Cannon back up for pre-order?

dabe374126da64bb1185c274ed60f458.jpg

2a7c4fafbf713184dc7d6e503dad7723.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Snwotrooper re-release shouldn't be far behind then. Hopefully, they offer a snowtrooper officer... and a General Veers for good measure :pray:

That's great - have to think about more this time. I did, however, pass on this when it was $120 at a Japanese e-tailer (because it commits you buying at least two snowies.)

And it'll be interesting if they re-release the snowie - the thing was $150. We're in an era now where a basic trooper is $200.

This is a strange move for Sideshow - re-releasing so many quite old items - I wonder what it really means for their 1/6 line?

That's great - have to think about more this time. I did, however, pass on this when it was $120 at a Japanese e-tailer (because it commits you buying at least two snowies.)

And it'll be interesting if they re-release the snowie - the thing was $150. We're in an era now where a basic trooper is $200.

This is a strange move for Sideshow - re-releasing so many quite old items - I wonder what it really means for their 1/6 line?

I just want them to re-release Han in Carbonite...c'mon Sideshow, you know you want to...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have the first web cannon with one snowtrooper but it just does not look right without a second standing by him. I really hope they release the troopers again.

Well, hey - if they re-release it at close to the original retail of $150, it'll be a terrific value in today's market.

$150 when it was released was pretty high (it was in a time when $125-135 was the going rate) and held me back from getting another one. At $150-160 today, you'd be like "Woohoo - army builder price!":lol

Oh, how 1/6 pricing has changed in 3-4 years.:gah:

I steered away from this the first time round coz of the price...
Now it looks respectable, lol!

I skipped on this the first time around, then I saw what it sold for on the aftermarket. Guess I better not pass it up again.

Back