Dream Warriors Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 HOURS LATER AND FREDDY ISNT SOLD OUT YET...I HAD PREDICTED THIS ( SEE POST # 88 OF THIS THREAD..LOLL).This gives me great hope for the Subject 5 Dead figure next week.Once again it will be a smooth experience to get this one...Much of the people who will buy this figure are on this board.Much of the buzz about this figure is due a lot with Sideshow's funny marketing of him and DNAgent posts here... Everyone that want one next Friday should be able to get one.So , I think Sideshow has pretty much nailed the right Edition size for these 2 figures..Bravo!!!

When you're right, you're right my man!

I actually think that Subject No. 5 should have been a 750 edition and then next year 1000. Natural growth and all that.

I'm saying this now - wait until next week when we're all scrabbling for one.

Shaihulud said:
3 HOURS LATER AND FREDDY ISNT SOLD OUT YET...I HAD PREDICTED THIS ( SEE POST # 88 OF THIS THREAD..LOLL).This gives me great hope for the Subject 5 Dead figure next week.Once again it will be a smooth experience to get this one...Much of the people who will buy this figure are on this board.Much of the buzz about this figure is due a lot with Sideshow's funny marketing of him and DNAgent posts here... Everyone that want one next Friday should be able to get one.So , I think Sideshow has pretty much nailed the right Edition size for these 2 figures..Bravo!!!

I agree.....It does bode well for fellow "dead" fans.... I took this pre-order today as a practice run of sorts, for what things will be like for Subject 5... I am not worried. Looks like everyone who wants one will get one for sure. :D

grant666uk said:
Still some left three hours later. Dont know why I was getting my self all worked up over getting one. LOL

SS is an unpredictable place :google Some figures sell out within minutes, some sell out within days. :chew

student_toe5 said:
SS is an unpredictable place :google Some figures sell out within minutes, some sell out within days. :chew

It seems that the only figures that sell out in minutes are from a galaxy far far away.:chew

Freddy be mine. Yea!!! I'm told by Mike in CS that we'll be charged around July 24th for these. That's my wife's birthday. Ironic, seeing as how she was dead set against me getting the first one.

Shai, good luck on the FVJ Ex. Freddy. I was going to bid, but I saw you were the high bidder.

Am I missing something? It is 9-50 PST and I thought Freddy wasn't for sale till 10 PST.

got mine in the first five minutes. I agree this is the Freddy to have. First all the accesories that should've came with the first figure but also the Kevin Yeager version of the makeup, definately the most famous version.

Customikey said:
Shai, good luck on the FVJ Ex. Freddy. I was going to bid, but I saw you were the high bidder.

Hey Mick thats pretty classy, thanks, but Bid on my friend....I'm letting it go.....Made a deal with Bonehead hes selling his to me...Also there is 2 Freddy FVJ EX. right now on ebay.... check it out...

1st one:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6059256213&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Another here:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6059266263&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Over 24 hours later and still not sold out.....I know Freddy isnt as popular as Jason, but damn.....for as cool as this figures is and all the kick ass accs. I though for sure it would be sold out by now....

I can't believe the NA Freddy is still available. I guess everyone just has Star Wars on the brain these days.

Mark my words, a year or so from now, there will be people on this board and others whining about high ebay prices and how they wish they ordered it but kept putting it off for one reason or another.

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE FREDDY HOOD

Hey all, I live here in Hollywood a block from Hollywood Boulevard and regulary see these street entertainers but this takes the cake.

A Freddy Krueger Impersonator has ben arrested for stabbing another man with his real metal fingernails. Here is a blurb and video from our local cbs2 News

https://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_141023454.html

Last edited:
Back